To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubricku rule.. an.

Already their name is broken apart like a craptic poem by atticus jones.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

i have a friend who looks like her, like lana lang
context, context, context.

polkablues

Quote from: cronopioi have a friend who looks like her, like lana lang

That must be awkward for him.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MattDead

Hey everyone, just wanted to pop into this one and tell everyone hi and introduce myself.  My name is Matt. I'm from Battle Creek, MI.  I'm 20 years old.  I work with my best friend on our company Matt2Media (promnounced Matt squared).  I sing, play guitar, piano, drums, and I am obcessed with synthesizers.  I am and have been in multiple bands.  hmm.. what else... i do freestyle BMX and I love hanging out with my girlfriend.

Also, I know 2 people on this site:  \w/ and reinhold messner.

:-D
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Just what we need... another Matt...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MattDead

Should I change my name to Nick?
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Now you're on the right path.

Your penis grow in girth and length overall if you do.

Pubrick

Quote from: matt2mediaShould I change my name to Nick?
uh, ignore that guy above me, he talks about everyone's penis. (or is that penii.. only W knows)

change it to sumthing that doesn't hav a number in it, and u'll be better for it.
under the paving stones.

MattDead

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: matt2mediaShould I change my name to Nick?
uh, ignore that guy above me, he talks about everyone's penis. (or is that penii.. only W knows)

change it to sumthing that doesn't hav a number in it, and u'll be better for it.

Umm... its the name of my company...

Matt (squared) Media
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

hedwig

your username doesn't have to be an ad for your company, though.

MattDead

Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

MattDead

ok ok ok... so I decided to take the advice and change the username.
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

modage

Quote from: MattDeadok ok ok... so I decided to take the advice and change the username.
who are you?  please introduce yourself here...
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=2&start=300
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MattDead

Quote from: MattDeadHey everyone, just wanted to pop into this one and tell everyone hi and introduce myself.  My name is Matt. I'm from Battle Creek, MI.  I'm 20 years old.  I work with my best friend on our company Matt2Media (promnounced Matt squared).  I sing, play guitar, piano, drums, and I am obcessed with synthesizers.  I am and have been in multiple bands.  hmm.. what else... i do freestyle BMX and I love hanging out with my girlfriend.

Also, I know 2 people on this site:  \w/ and reinhold messner.

:-D

Thanks though.  Scroll up.
Matt2Media
www.matt2media.com

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Pubrick
uh, ignore that guy above me

He knows who I am...