I Wanna Rock

Started by SHAFTR, February 06, 2005, 03:55:13 AM

SHAFTR

I Wanna Rock

Release Date: December 25th, 2005

Cast: John Rocker (Former MLB Pitcher), Chris Burke ("Corky" from Lifes Goes On), Anne Heche (Psycho), Tim Allen (Joe Somebody)

Director: John Pasquin (The Santa Clause, Jungle 2 Jungle)

Screenwriter: Chris Columbus (The Goonies, Christmas with the Kranks)

Premise: John Rocker is forced to coach a baseball team of children affected with muscular dystrophy after his second DUI in as many months.  To do so, he'll need the help of his assistant coach Charlie (Chris Burke).  Along the way, he meets Julie (Anne Heche), a parent of one of the children with muscular dystrophy, who shows him how to stop hating and start loving.  Steve (Tim Allen) coaches a rival team of children from the local neo-nazi group that is raising money to build a gas chamber to kill disabled citizens in the Kansas City area as part of their summer "Final Solution" project.

Based on a true story
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

UncleJoey

Where did John Pasquin come from? I thought this was Mel Gibson's next project.
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

SHAFTR

Quote from: UncleJoeyWhere did John Pasquin come from? I thought this was Mel Gibson's next project.

No, he is producing it (with his own money, might I add).
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Stefen

Neo Nazis and Little League? hahaha this might be funny.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: SHAFTR"Steve (Tim Allen) coaches a rival team of children from the local neo-nazi group that is raising money to build a gas chamber to kill disabled citizens in the Kansas City area as part of their summer "Final Solution" project."

This has to be a joke.

Pedro

Oh my god where is the trailer.

matt35mm

It's sad that this would have been better than 70% of the movies ever made.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SHAFTR
His neck is larger than his head.

El Duderino

Quote from: SHAFTRTim Allen (Joe Somebody)

hmm...this sounds familiar....

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Sleuth

El Duderino, you continue to amaze me.
I like to hug dogs

Finn

omg, "Knock out fun for the whole family"....woow...

As for the movie thread, great title :roll:
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

UncleJoey

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.