PTA to direct Maya Rudulph and Fred Armisen at Largo

Started by john, July 20, 2008, 01:41:15 AM

Pozer

Stefen

Quote from: Satcho9 on August 08, 2008, 04:07:40 PM
Quote from: Stefen on August 08, 2008, 08:21:20 AM
Quote from: Satcho9 on August 07, 2008, 06:56:17 PM
Yeah. You nailed it. I'm afraid of an autistic background extra from Rain Man. You got it.*

Seriously, what did you think was supposed to happen?

"Excuse me, Sir. Your laughing offend me more than the hollocaust and AIDS combined. Lets step out front and settle it like men!"

You are so socially fucked it's not even funny. Go back to rocking back and forth and counting how many toothpicks fell on the floor. "Hot water burn baby! Hot water burn baby!"

P.S.-I kid in the utmost respect of those who have autism. My cousin has it and I feel guilty for ragging on another one of it's victims.

P.P.S.- The show was great, and I hate to steer the conversation in these petty, foolish directions...

You're a fucking idiot. First of all, my girl NEVER covered my mouth, she was touching my face, it's something she always does. You wouldn't understand, and second of all, if I remember you correctly you're the guy in the blue shirt with the coke bottle glasses who was with the girl in the checkered dress. The girl my friend asked if he could have her number. If that's what all this is from, then sorry, but that had nothing to do with me. Take it up with my friend like you should have when it ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED.

Second of all, you didn't even get the bit when Fred was smashing the lightbulbs. Everyone else did and you're looking around like, "I don't get it" that's what made me laugh like a jackass. Some hipster who thinks he's too cool for school doesn't even the jokes. Fucking poser.

I don't even know what else to say because you're so utterly clueless about anything that happened that night.

I'll be in town until next Thursday. If you wanna man up and stop acting like a female in a mens prison, maybe we can settle this like men instead of like a couple of sarcastic jerkoffs, I assume you'll prefer the latter since you're the type who when someone asks your girlfriend for her number, you don't get mad at the dude asking for her number, but you get mad at your girl for allowing him to even ask.

Oh yeah. I didn't get the whole "smashing lightbulb" bit. Really hard to understand. And my girlfriend got your friend's number because she wanted to know more about the biggest dip shit in the fucking universe. But Honestly. She is doing a study on real life Rain Men who should have hung them selves 20 years ago. (Please, try and insinuate more shit about her. It's really funny)

Not only did your girl cover your fucking mouth. But I very clearly saw her cross her legs in shame as to say "I'm putting this pussy away for a loooong time as long as this guffawing fuck is around." You can't even get a pity fuck from your cross eyed twat.

Matter of fact. I am sick of talking about this fucking bullshit. You are going to be in town? Well, you obviously know where the fucking Largo is...so what do you say we meet up there again and relive this incident?

I won't have "my computer to hide behind" this time. You set the time dipshit. I'll even come to your fucking mental ward. You name it. I will be there. And I will cut your fucking throat.

God, you're a fucking idiot. I bet you and your girlfriend sleep in a bunk beds.

Anytime, anyplace you bitchass mofo. You call you're crew, and I'll call mine. We can dance. I'll fucking wreck you. I've been doing jiu jitsu under Cesar Gracie for 3 years and I've been doing Muay Thai (amateur record 7-3) for 2 years. You do not want any of THIS.

ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. You name it, I'm fucking there. I'll leave you a bloody mess on La Cienega Ave and then I'll look over your bloody body and I'll LAUGH. I'll fucking laugh like you've never heard!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pozer

Gold Trumpet

How old, Pozer? I was guessing younger. Not a dig either. Just an impression. There are millions of people younger than me who are also much smarter than me.

And yea, fight, who gives a shit? We can represent ourselves as the toughest movie board on the net. Normally I'd imagine any fight between film geeks to be a slap and screaming match, but I can see some decent bare knuckle shit going down here. Stefen has been pushing MMA on me for over a year so I believe he has some experience. Besides, the promise he'll pull off that laugh again is too much to pass up on.

Since no one filmed the stage show, someone at least film this. Xixax fight club!

Considering I rarely make jokes, be alerted this is one.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

God, you're a fucking idiot. I bet you and your girlfriend sleep in a bunk beds.

Anytime, anyplace you bitchass mofo. You call you're crew, and I'll call mine. We can dance. I'll fucking wreck you. I've been doing jiu jitsu under Cesar Gracie for 3 years and I've been doing Muay Thai (amateur record 7-3) for 2 years. You do not want any of THIS.

ANYTIME, ANYPLACE. You name it, I'm fucking there. I'll leave you a bloody mess on La Cienega Ave and then I'll look over your bloody body and I'll LAUGH. I'll fucking laugh like you've never heard!

I'm reminded of the timeless quote by Voltaire, "I'm gonna whip you silly and I'm gonna fuck you stupid. You wanna do the man dance? First dance is yours."
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Pozer

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet on August 08, 2008, 06:49:15 PM
How old, Pozer?

<--- like this old. 

we need the Beijing Olympic opening ceremony to blanket this thread.

72teeth

im free 16, 17, 18 of this month. i will seriously drive 3 hours to see this. i'll bring the beer...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza