Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

Stefen

so hes a period, who gives a shit. not him, cause of cramps.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: Meatballpaparazzis
dude, paparazzi is already plural. what are u, from jersey?
under the paving stones.

Quote from: petewhat's the difference between meatball and the paparazzi?  the paparazzi are the douchebags who show up within the hour; meatball shows up a month later.

context, context, context.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

Pete, I'm your period. Get used to it.

And grow a chin.

atticus jones

Quote from: StefenThe the thing about LA. If you are sick, the doctors there can't do shit for you. "Oh, you are sick? Uh, well. How about a new nose? Tummy tuck maybe? It'll make you feel better......about yourself" Fuck LA. That is seriously disturbing and tragic.

...can you imagine temporary, or better yet, permanent bans for ignorant posts...or fines paid for stoopidity to keep xixax running strong...object to paying and you are no longer welcome...i will not go on the defensive and bore you with lenghty review or praise for the amazing ucla medical center or the world famous grossman burn center in sherman oaks but i will say this idiot is in desperate need of a brain transplant...maybe watching dr 90210 has led him to believe his idiotic comments are justified...when you insult my home you insult me...fuck l.a.?...only if l.a. stands for lame arguments...your comments make no sense...where nicole lived has nothing to do with why she no longer does...

once again...the same advice applies...

save it
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

pete

Quote from: MeatballPete, I'm your period. Get used to it.

And grow a chin.

tell your mom I've got a chin; she just can't see it when I'm chowing her box.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

Quote from: atticus jones
Quote from: StefenThe the thing about LA. If you are sick, the doctors there can't do shit for you. "Oh, you are sick? Uh, well. How about a new nose? Tummy tuck maybe? It'll make you feel better......about yourself" Fuck LA. That is seriously disturbing and tragic.

...can you imagine temporary, or better yet, permanent bans for ignorant posts...or fines paid for stoopidity to keep xixax running strong...object to paying and you are no longer welcome...i will not go on the defensive and bore you with lenghty review or praise for the amazing ucla medical center or the world famous grossman burn center in sherman oaks but i will say this idiot is in desperate need of a brain transplant...maybe watching dr 90210 has led him to believe his idiotic comments are justified...when you insult my home you insult me...fuck l.a.?...only if l.a. stands for lame arguments...your comments make no sense...where nicole lived has nothing to do with why she no longer does...

once again...the same advice applies...

save it

Chill out, the post was a joke, like most my posts around here. i've never had to use the ucla medical center or the burn center in sherman oaks, so unlike you, i can't attest to how good the service is. face it, the stereotype of la is plastic surgery and unlikeable people, i'm just rolling with it.

tit for tat, thats that
don't call me a bum, fall back son.
now go to the fridge and get your father a beer.
wipe that tear.
and fear my new found prep school sneer. YOUNGIN.

kotte

Quote from: atticus joneswhen you insult my home you insult me

Christ, this is an internet message board. Do you always get this offended by stuff you read online? If so, be careful out there!

He wasn't talking about your mom...

Pwaybloe

It would have been funnier if you guys just totally ignored Atticus's post.

Stefen

don't even get me started on the south.

Pwaybloe

kotte

Quote from: PwaybloeIt would have been funnier if you guys just totally ignored Atticus's post.

Funnier yes but he wouldn't have learned anything.

Pwaybloe

Ha ha!  I'm sure he's limping home.

Stefen

Quote from: PwaybloeOh yeah?  Fuck Boston.

SHUT UP. I don't even live in Boston, or like it, but i'll stick up for it cause I don't like the south.