Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

Stefen

haha i liked the part where meatball owned himself.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

The cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork.

cine

Stefen

Quote from: MeatballThe cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork.

you mean me? i know you didn't, anyway, this is a good thread so i won't ruin it with shit talking, atticus was a prime poster and some good exercise for me, but he's scared so thats done. Go ahead meatball, bump a dumb thread noone uses and call me out in it, i dare you, i dare you motherfucker!!!!!  :yabbse-cool:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

Stefen

LETS DO THIS SHIT YOU PRETEEN!!!!!!

Alethia

everybody be nice to each other.

pete

Quote from: Meatball
Quote from: petehow come stefen gets atticus but I only get meatball?

Look down. I'm the red running down your legpits.

dude, by reminding us twice that you've been owned by stefen won't convince atticus to stop dogging him. you've gotta beg harder.

ooh I guess I'm like 18 posts too slow 'cause everyone already collected owned you like 18 more times since then.  but you know what, I'm gonna do it anyways.  I guess you can say that I'm pulling a meatball.

WAIT A SECOND.  "legpits?"  HAHAHAHAHA.  

phone sex op: hey sexy, talk dirty to me.
meatball: I'd love to feel you up, starting from your leg-thigh, working up to your legpits, and then finally into your leg-hole.
phone sex op: dudes don't have leg-holes.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

cine

Barney Martin, 'Seinfeld' father, dead

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Barney Martin, a former New York City detective who went into show business and became best known for playing Jerry Seinfeld's father Morty on the comedian's hit television series, has died. He was 82.

Martin died of cancer Monday at his Studio City home, according to his publicist, Jennifer Glassman.

Born March 3, 1923, in the New York City borough of Queens, Martin served as a navigator in the Air Force during World War II before starting a 20-year career as a New York City police detective.

Martin showed a talent for making deputy police commissioners laugh during presentations. In the 1950s, he began writing on the side for comedy shows such as "Name That Tune" and "The Steve Allen Show."

Martin got his start in film when Mel Brooks featured him in "The Producers" in 1968. That role launched Martin into Broadway theater, where he appeared in several musicals, including "South Pacific," "The Fantasticks," All American" and "How Now Dow Jones."

He is credited with creating the role of Roxy's unappreciated husband, Amos Hart, in the musical "Chicago."

Martin also appeared in several television series in the 1990s, including "The Tony Randall Show," "US," "Sydney" and "Zorro and Son."

In "Seinfeld," Martin was the third actor to play the part of Seinfeld's father and became the one most identified with the role of the Florida retiree.

He said at the show's wrap party in 1998: "Playing Jerry's dad was like having whipped cream on top of a mountain of ice cream."

He is survived by his wife and son. A daughter died in 2002 of cancer.

it isn't in the article cause he's uncredited but here he is in his first film as a juror in Hitchcock's the Wrong Man:

Goring in the Producers:

mogwai

PAUL HESTER 1959-2005

CROWDED HOUSE's founding drummer has been found dead in a MELBOURNE park.

According to ambulance officers who discovered Paul Hester's body in Elsternwick park he had "attempted suicide" and died of strangulation believed to be caused by hanging. Police have said his death was not suspicious.

The drummer, 46, was last seen alive on Friday (March 25) when he took his dogs for a walk and friends say there had been no indication he was depressed.

Speaking to the Australia Daily Telegraph, Crowded House singer Neil Finn paid tribute to Hester, declaring "I'm devastated, I have lost one of my best mates".

Hester was born in 1959 in Melbourne, and was a member of Crowded House from the outset after he and Finn left new wave band Split Enz to begin the group in 1985. In 1994 he left Crowded House citing the pressures of touring and became a TV and radio presenter.

Hester lived in Melbourne and is survived by his partner Mardi Sommerfeld and two young daughters.

Thrindle

Quote from: mogwaifriends say there had been no indication he was depressed.
Yet again, I find this baffling.
Classic.

MacGuffin

Famed Attorney Johnnie Cochran Dead At 67

LOS ANGELES -- Attorney Johnnie L. Cochran Jr., best known for heading the defense team that defended O.J. Simpson against double murder charges, died Tuesday at age 67, MSNBC reported.

"He had had a brain tumor and he had gone through a long process of dealing with it," attorney Rikki Klieman, a former Court TV anchor and wife of Los Angeles police Chief William Bratton told MSNBC.

"His life is a life that should be celebrated for all the good he did for so many," said Klieman, a legal analyst for NBC's "Today" show and the Courtroom Television Network.

Last May, Cochran's law firm announced that he had been released from the hospital after being treated for an undisclosed neurological condition.

Cochran successfully defended Simpson against charges that he murdered his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

atticus jones

...70 percent of america believe in the resurrection of jc

...30 percent of america believe in the innocence  of  oj

...10 percent of america believe oj may have killed jc
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Sigur Rós

How many believe that oj will resurrect jc?

mogwai

jesus christ? no
jarvis coker? maybe
johnnie cochran? signs points to a yes