Have you ever met a famous person/samsong?

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, April 12, 2003, 01:31:47 PM

Reinhold

i google image searched samsong because i was wondering if i'd ever met him.

sadly, it appears not.

you do have a groovy line of cell phones, though.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Reinhold

i went to see Wu Tang at the student center last night.

before the show, i walked into the backstage area for a little while. hung out, hooked RZA and Killah Priest up with some weed, and then went out to see them do a few songs.

it was really lame, so i left to go watch a screening of the rocky horror picture show put on by the campus GLBTU. that was lame too. not a bad evening, though.
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

mogwai

reinhold, you were such a role model for the kids. *sigh*

Reinhold

samsong made me do it.

-----

i walked back there, and killah priest is like "where the love at around here?" ... so i say, "are you talking about chronic?" and he goes "yeah... where the dro at around here?" so i called my friend to come help them out.

killah priest hugged me.

noyes

i saw judy greer on the 2 train yesterday and mike d pushing his son's carriage into washington market park outside my school today. just thought that back to back celebrity spotting was weird.
south america's my name.

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

modage

yep, officially jealous.  did you ask him about Inland Empire?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

kotte

Old news but...

Anthony Bourdain

I don't usually get star-struck but I just love this guy. I was kinda nervous when I met him. A fucking funny man.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on November 06, 2005, 12:47:50 PM

I told him hi for you neon.

:shock:

that is fucking awesome!!!...you are my new hero :notworthy:

thats why i love lynch...he looks like a gentle and kind guy [like a grandfather]
the guy has more artistic integrity and ability in his drool than spielburgh or any other director in their entire mind/body but yet he seems laid back and genuine.
lynch owns

Ravi

cine

Quote from: neon mercury on November 06, 2005, 06:51:25 PMhe seems laid back and genuine.

yeah, its too bad LTH skewed the order of the photos to make himself look better. this is what REALLY happened:
posed with LTH

got really bored and fell asleep. (LTH is saying "david, wake up, theres one more picture!")

w/o horse

Quote from: neon mercury on November 06, 2005, 06:51:25 PM

thats why i love lynch...he looks like a gentle and kind guy [like a grandfather]
the guy has more artistic integrity and ability in his drool than spielburgh or any other director in their entire mind/body but yet he seems laid back and genuine.
lynch owns

That's comptetely how he is, I loved it.  One minute he's making this absurdly hillarious Empire State Building consciousness analogy, and the next minute he's making fun of the kid name dropping Allen Ginsberg.  He talks about transcendental meditation and then he's making fun of hippies.  It's all good times with the guy.  The extent of the revelation of his dark side was a brief discussion on Blue Velvet, but it was a beautifully revealing moment.  It went as:  the kid says "You have acheived this pure bliss through your meditation, but yet your films, like Blue Velvet, deal with the dark side of the human soul, how is this?"  Lynch smiles and says, "The human condition, not the human soul.  Meditation allows you to dig more into the darkness without becoming it, it allows you to enter it fully. [sic'd]"  It was defintitely a light-hearted interview session and the crowd was really receptive to jokes (but crowd jokes too, fuck all you 909'ers making your 'Your movie is called Inland Empire but you're not coming to Riverside lol").

Which is why it felt like hanging out with grandpa.  You could tell he was making the jokes but not telling the war stories, you know.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

killafilm

w/o horse

matt35mm

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on November 06, 2005, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: neon mercury on November 06, 2005, 06:51:25 PM

lynch owns

That's comptetely how he is, I loved it.  One minute he's making this absurdly hillarious Empire State Building consciousness analogy, and the next minute he's making fun of the kid name dropping Allen Ginsberg.  He talks about transcendental meditation and then he's making fun of hippies.  It's all good times with the guy.  The extent of the revelation of his dark side was a brief discussion on Blue Velvet, but it was a beautifully revealing moment.  It went as:  the kid says "You have acheived this pure bliss through your meditation, but yet your films, like Blue Velvet, deal with the dark side of the human soul, how is this?"  Lynch smiles and says, "The human condition, not the human soul.  Meditation allows you to dig more into the darkness without becoming it, it allows you to enter it fully. [sic'd]"  It was defintitely a light-hearted interview session and the crowd was really receptive to jokes (but crowd jokes too, fuck all you 909'ers making your 'Your movie is called Inland Empire but you're not coming to Riverside lol").

Which is why it felt like hanging out with grandpa.  You could tell he was making the jokes but not telling the war stories, you know.
Gotta love him.  Dirty rooms in the Empire State Building, and meditation is like going to the lowest floor, activating mini-cleaning robots, which clean the room and release a golden something into the air.  It was definitely worth seeing his Q&A, and it has gotten me re-interested in meditation, but I'm disappointed that in trying to "spread the message," they charge $2500 for learning that specific form of meditation.  (p.s. I didn't see this in Irvine--I saw the live broadcast to UC-Santa Cruz.  We all cheered when he mentioned us.)