Started by picolas, February 11, 2009, 03:49:55 AM

Sleepless

Yes, it's on netflix. Forgot how good the scenes with the PE teacher are.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Reel

I like your new av, GT. It's kinda creepy and I'm going to imagine you actually look like that from now on.

Reel

What's going on in the new av, pubes? Where'd you take that from?

Pubrick

I'm going through some old avs as I haven't been able to make new ones for a while.

This is one of my faves, it's the very last shot of Robert Bresson's last film L'Argent (1983).

No spoilers.
under the paving stones.

Pozer

it's nice but i already miss beejork.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

After the years of Imbrugliavatars, and the ensuing years of Alizéevatars, I usher in a new era: the Cotillardatar.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Fernando

good choice, shes lovely

from the imbrugliatar years I like this one:

polkablues

Ah, the Mia Kirshner cameo.  Good times.

72teeth

Can someone please hook Tyler up with a gif..
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

polkablues

Only because you asked so nicely.

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: 72teeth on August 28, 2012, 04:10:54 PM
Can someone please hook Tyler up with a gif..

Quote from: polkablues on August 28, 2012, 05:00:14 PM
Only because you asked so nicely.

You know, even though we have our fights and disagreements (primarily because I'm an asshole),  I really do love you guys...

+1 to both of ya...  :yabbse-thumbup:  :)
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

Freddie/Tyler, if you are wondering why your avatar was removed it's because it was a gif of Joaquin Phoenix playing with that storegirl's tits in the dark room.

Do I actually have to explain that this is clearly NSFW and appears on every one of your posts without warning?

I don't know why you've been given a free pass with your new identity since you are clearly still a fucking idiot.
under the paving stones.