Ben Kingsley

Started by SiliasRuby, January 20, 2009, 07:29:35 PM

SiliasRuby

I saw Gandi today and it was exausting, really well done but I felt tired afterwards. Not going to buy that film though. He's phenomenol. A tour de force. He's also in one of my fav. movies of all time, Sneakers. Other notable performances are in the films Schindlers list, bugsy, species, dave, sexy beast, you kill me, suspect zero and lucky number slevin.....

Your thoughts or lack there of...
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

private witt

Kingsley in 'Sexy Beast' vs. Kingsley in 'Gandhi'.  Cage match that shit!  Also he's amazing in 'Death and the Maiden' which was recently remade as 'Hard Candy'. 
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

atticus jones

one word:

elegyandthewacknesstwoofthebestperformancesof 2008

o.k. that was two words...excuuuuuuuuuse me

why does one of our living legends have but 3 pathetic posts and a 120 day inactivity warning

u call urselves?  u claim to love?  you went to school and studied what?

...niggas speak about greatness whenever they speak about him and ben's out there grinding
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Pozer

atticus, yo theater piss smelt like asparagus along wit yo b.o. burger chunks in yo upchuck...nice to see a titty i see is eatin his greens along wit his grease...my toofless ones impediment was aimed atchoo nacho lil beckham...she say move her fucker funny you herd ther and little musta ben skedaddle unless she first seen a skittle...you be pleased now to have herd my gummy kathy bates and her little man tate mate still reek of yo intake...take yo office box fulla emancipation proclamation guesstimation and stick it up yo yeah stick it up yo yeah...kings of lee whose wacky elegy may got you up on his jockeys but you too ben clingy to the xaxer family as of late lee...why is you?...bethy & guffy say its gettin stuffy up in the attic but that its nice to be keepin up wit da jonzes...i know i lack originality wit my soda popinski...punch out not peace out my sauerkraut...i only jock on yo style in hopes yo crank a dial fo a while...not throw in the towel like hoo?...not an owl...that prick who didnt throw in fabric but a puny brick...prolly found his honeybee in the land of that hick's chick nic

in other words...one word: hi

in other words baby...attikiss me

snorkel steven out

atticus jones

sss...u put it down like a certifiable pro jonzer...look in the mirror and see me self as an elf on the shelf in the house of wit an shit u get legit win u fit da mit lyke a glove...much love

why is there jiz in my biz? like the salt in the sea an the gus in me pee u believe what u see? or u doubt that its me? late nights wif ghey vid and sweater men left these foos reaking of bung drippin...whet thee collective appetight wif me nyght light and kite flight...electricity was what burned the bee fore his power went out no doubt lyke a bout wit da gout...that crook took a look at my book and seen red for the first tyme line bi line he gots cooked and tooked shooked then hooked like fins and frens even pants made amends and bends the rules like i twisted fools

be where i back and my smooth pink sack hold two nuts for these squirrels below me tree trunk for xax girls
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

md

His character in Sexy Beast, Don Logan, is one badass motherfucker.  His use of alliteration and rhythm of voice is unrelenting and his physical presence is intimidating considering his short stature in real life.  Plus he's royalty.   

Has anyone seen Death and the Maiden?
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Alethia

My job through November.

Ben Kingsley, Jane Curtin & More Board Marc Turtletaub's Feature 'Jules'

EXCLUSIVE: Oscar winner Ben Kingsley, 2x Emmy winner Jane Curtin, Harriet Harris and Zoƫ Winters are starring in the Marc Turtletaub directed Big Beach production Jules, Deadline can report first. Production is already underway in New Jersey on the pic.

The pic, written by Gavin Steckler (Comedy Central's Review), is about an unusual and unexpected visitor who brings together several people living in a small city in rural Western Pennsylvania.

Turtletaub, who is also the head of Big Beach, is known for his directorial work on the film Puzzle in addition to his producing and executive producing credits which include the Independent Spirit Award-winning film The Farewell starring Awkwafina, the Oscar nominated Tom Hanks Sony feature A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, the Oscar nominated Jeff Nichols movie Loving starring Ruth Negga, and 2x Oscar winning movie Little Miss Sunshine. Big Beach next has Ry Russo Young's docuseries Nuclear Family premiering on HBO later in September.

Producers of Jules are Debbie Liebling (Plus One, 65, Pen15) Andy Daly, Michael B. Clark, Alex Turtletaub and Marc Turtletaub. David Bausch is executive producing.

Kingsley recently reprised his Marvel character Trevor Slattery in Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings which has grossed over $106M stateside. He'll play the role of Milton Robinson in Jules. He won the Best Actor Oscar in 1983 for Ghandi and was nominated another three times at the Academy Awards for Bugsy and Sexy Beast (Supporting Actor) and House of Sand and Fog (Best Actor). He is repped by CAA and Independent Talent Group.

Saturday Night Live alum Curtin starred recently in Can You Ever Forgive Me? and The Spy Who Dumped Me. She'll play the role of Joyce in Jules. Curtin is repped by ICM.

Harris' credits include Paul Thomas Anderson's Phantom Thread, BetaFilm series Atlantic Crossing and Netflix's Ratched. She'll play the part of Sandy. She is repped by BRS/GAGE Talent Agency.

Winters, who plays Denise in the film, has starred on HBO's Succession, Paramount+'s The Good Fight, CBS' Madam Secretary and Amazon's Hunters. She is repped by TalentWorks and Darlene Kaplan Entertainment.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/ben-kingsley-jane-curtin-more-board-marc-turtletaub-movie-jules-1234829650/

Robyn

I didn't see anything tea-related in that article :(