Adaptation

Started by Jake_82, January 08, 2003, 05:30:40 PM

©brad

damnit! I just bought mine at stupid blockbuster for $26!!!!!!!!

cbrad=sucker

its a delicious dvd though.

Pozer

Best Buy is the only way to go. if you bring an add where something is cheaper, they'll give it to you for that price.
just bought adaptation and 25th hour for $35.
godbless 'em

Duck Sauce

Quote from: cbrad4ddamnit! I just bought mine at stupid blockbuster for $26!!!!!!!!

cbrad=sucker

its a delicious dvd though.

shit, me too

jasper_window

It seems that the first week a new title is out, Best Buy sells them for 15.99, Adaptation was 16.99, and then a next week it goes back up to 19.99.  Best buy is the way to go, or deepdiscountdvd.com

Pozer

I find it so funny that Brian Cox's character says NOT TO USE VOICE OVER and in 25th hour, the movie ends with his character's voice over

Sal

Is Adaptation expecting a future release with bonus materials?

moonshiner

i watched it for the first time on Tuesday night, watched it again last night...more amazing than i ever could've thought.
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Derek237

I just got it yesterday for 25.99 (CDN), and while I was at the store I picked up High Fidelity for only 11.99! That's a great price and it even has better features than Adaptation!! Quite honestly I don't give a shit about superbit....

sphinx

perhaps some of you already found the easter egg on the dvd...

go to the 'play movie' option, press up on your remote and select the phone....the number is a real answering machine that will let you leave an actual message that just might be listened to by someone!

abbey road

o, cool- i'll try that.
"we'll meet again in a life when we are both cats"
"you are what you love, not what loves you"
"I don't think your an asshole Royal, I just think you're kind of a son of a bitch"
"royal with cheese"
"i'm sure you have no idea what i'm talking about...but don't worry...you will someday"

Derek237

Another weird thing on the DVD is that in Donald Kaufman's filmography he's credited to writing The 3 (2004). Is this actually going to be a movie, or is it just a sick joke?....

Cecil

well, theres nothing about it up on imdb....

Dirk

Must be a sick joke.  Besides, they'd have to use a lot of trick photography to film it.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

abbey road

"we'll meet again in a life when we are both cats"
"you are what you love, not what loves you"
"I don't think your an asshole Royal, I just think you're kind of a son of a bitch"
"royal with cheese"
"i'm sure you have no idea what i'm talking about...but don't worry...you will someday"

aurora

Did anyone get that little piece of paper on the inside of the case about 'wanting the DVD to have no clips on the case' ??