Know Your Xixax: Donation begging and site news

Started by Xixax, December 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM

MacGuffin

Or Like us on Facebook. I posted an update there about the site being down.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleepless

And there's me aimlessly wandering the cereal aisle until a kindly old lady walked me to customer services. At least I'll know for next time.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

squints

i just FB chat with stefen when the 'xax is down. And, yeah, we talk shit on all of you.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

diggler

I didn't realize xixax had a facebook page until this second.

I don't even know how to pronounce xixax, and i've been a member since 2004.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

polkablues

Quote from: ddiggler on September 10, 2011, 12:41:55 AM
I don't even know how to pronounce xixax, and i've been a member since 2004.

There is no wrong way. Except for however Stefen and squints say it.
My house, my rules, my coffee

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Jeremy Blackman

It's true. When the PTA forum shut down, the now-legendary Michael Wilson (peace be upon him) volunteered this domain (and his various skills) for our new gathering place. He was a Nina Hagen fan and hoped to someday use the domain for something. "Why not our new message board?" he said. And then history was made. And there was no turning back. Forever.

But yes, "Xixax" is best pronounced with manic/homicidal fervor a la Nina Hagen.

ALSO

When using the search, please use the advanced search and limit your search to specific forums. Using the search function without doing this can take the site offline. We've been around since 2003, and we don't delete old posts, so our database is enormous.

Pwaybloe

Quote from: Pwaybloe on June 13, 2011, 09:18:26 PM
It looks like someone has hacked into our RSS feed:

http://xixax.com/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml

We are now "What Is Ciprofloxacin Hcl 500mg — Buy -158% price off"

RSS feed is down again.  It was up and running for the last two weeks, but no more. 

MacGuffin

It's that time of year again! In order to stay advertisement free, we need your help to keep the site going.

So celebrate Presidents Day by donating some dead presidents to our cause. No denomination too small. Just click on the headline under the marquee.

As always, we, the admins, thank you for your support.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

O.

I dropped $5 in the bucket. I'm not how much is needed to keep everything up and running or how important Xixax is to me yet after just a few months, but it's there.
superb

Jeremy Blackman

Any donation is appreciated. Thank you!

Since our site revamping-in-progress has sort of knocked out the standard donation link, I will post it here:

DONATION LINK

MacGuffin

One person can't do it alone. We need help from everyone! No donation too small.

http://xixax.com/donations.php

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

No valentine yesterday? Use that money saved for chocolates and show xixax some love.

http://xixax.com/donations.php

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

I can't donate until tomorrow, but come tomorrow I will donate my ass off.  Right off.
My house, my rules, my coffee