There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

ElPandaRoyal

Si

cine

soon.

i don't think anyone expected Dano anyhow.

edit: i take that back, they're online.

ElPandaRoyal

It got Cinematography, editing, sound editing and also production design. Great stuff :D
Si

tpfkabi

Quote from: ElPandaRoyal on January 22, 2008, 07:31:29 AM
it will get 7 nominations, or maybe even 8

i counted 7 on the imdb page if that's all the categories.

i'm happy PT at least got nominated for Best Director.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

noyes

8 nods, including Matthew Wood for sound editing.
good news indeed.
south america's my name.

bluejaytwist

the dvd will not have a commentary track according to paul. im going to do a vines update with what i know will and wont be on the dvd shortly...

cjw
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

squints

Quote from: Astrostic on December 20, 2006, 12:30:44 AM
So, my friend goes to a New York art school called Cooper Union, which also happens to be the school that David Lynch's son, Austin Lynch, attends.  Apparently Austin Lynch has strangely been MIA for the entire Fall semester, and my friend had wondered if he'd left the school, graduated early, gotten killed, etc.  Well, it turns out, that Austin has been in Los Angeles this semester, working on a "Making-Of" documentary for a film called "There Will Be Blood"  by a filmmaker named "Paul Thomas Anderson."  Small world, eh?

I wonder if this'll make it on the first dvd?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

bluejaytwist

nope, that will not be there either, sadly. subject to change of course, but the day he told me about about what would be on the dvd was the day he was going to the production house to work on it, so i think things are pretty set.
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

Vile5

Ok, so here i am again, cause there's nothing like home... and PTA is the MAN again, cause there's nothing like PTA.
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Gold Trumpet

I just witnessed a weird moment on one of my sports shows. Around the Horn, a show where sports writers debate topics for points to see who accumulates the most by the end, had a weird moment when one of the writers introduced himself as "Daniel Plainview" and made a promise to the audience that "there will be blood." He even had a imitation of Day Lewis's voice to boot. The host, who scores the argument, was so impressed by the reference he gave him three points right there when he usually takes points away because sports writers try to be funny on their introduction....and fail.

I guess it makes sense in that all I see are There Will be Blood trailers on ESPN now. They are littered through out the channel, especially during late afternoon shows. I just saw a trailer show end scenes where SPOILERS!Day Lewis is screaming, "I drink your milkshake" to Dano.

theyarelegion

Apparently DDL was on Oprah today for her Oscar Nominee's show.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Vile5 on January 24, 2008, 04:05:47 PM
Ok, so here i am again, cause there's nothing like home... and PTA is the MAN again, cause there's nothing like PTA.

OH MY GOD!!! I don't believe it.

You don't know how much I've missed you!  :embrace:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

72teeth

There will finally be blood for me tomorrow... :cry: :rofl:
any tips?
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza