Blah

Started by theworm, June 03, 2004, 05:37:32 PM

theworm

picolas

i think i could find it somewhere in 3D Movie Maker or Creatures...

theworm

Chest Rockwell

I've also noticed this big scream come up a lot in movies. Check out the scene in X2 when Pyro is hydropumping the po-po's collective ass and there's a cut to two police in a car burning up and there it is! The scream that's so obviously fake.

Quote from: Chest RockwellI've also noticed this big scream come up a lot in movies. Check out the scene in X2 when Pyro is hydropumping the po-po's collective ass and there's a cut to two police in a car burning up and there it is! The scream that's so obviously fake.

I know , it's also at the beggining of "Arggggh!Monsters!"

It's also in "Broken Arrow"
context, context, context.

theworm

bonanzataz

Quote from: cronopio
Quote from: Chest RockwellI've also noticed this big scream come up a lot in movies. Check out the scene in X2 when Pyro is hydropumping the po-po's collective ass and there's a cut to two police in a car burning up and there it is! The scream that's so obviously fake.

I know , it's also at the beggining of "Arggggh!Monsters!"

It's also in "Broken Arrow"

my favorite use of that scream was in 'serial mom.' anybody remember that? i'd screen cap it, but i'm too lazy to go to the other room and get the dvd.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

theworm

phil marlowe

some case you got there sherlock

Poobread

What do you mean "which library is this laugh from?"  Are there actually sound effect libraries or something?

SiliasRuby

Quote from: PoobreadWhat do you mean "which library is this laugh from?"  Are there actually sound effect libraries or something?
Yep there are.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

cine

Quote from: SiliasRuby
Quote from: PoobreadWhat do you mean "which library is this laugh from?"  Are there actually sound effect libraries or something?
Yep there are.
You should see the sound effect librarians. They are HOT.

Jeremy Blackman

cine

Story of your life.