(The Big Lebowski) Did you notice...?

Started by ShanghaiOrange, April 11, 2003, 10:18:26 PM

ShanghaiOrange

When the Dude looks is holding the the techno album by the nihilists, if you freeze-frame it, you can see the name of the tracks on the back. The last one is Edelweiss (Club Remix)  :lol:

:(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

jonas

When Jesus is going door to door in Hollywood... the bulge in his pants.

it makes the scene that much funnier
"Mein Führer, I can walk!" - Dr. Strangelove

phil marlowe

the greatest one is the fact when jackie treehorns thugs return for the second time, they have all swapped clothes with eachother.

jonas

I have a question.

When the dude is laying on the rug and listening to a tape, what is he listening to? I can't fully make out what it says on the tape case (1987 Bowling Championships?).

I mean, I know he's listening to some bowling, but who the fuck tapes and listens to a bowling match!?

As the Stranger says "There aint a whole lot about the dude that makes much sense"

mindfuck

Quote from: jonas
I mean, I know he's listening to some bowling, but who the fuck tapes and listens to a bowling match!?

The Dude does, that's who.

RegularKarate

The sound of bowling is very relaxing...

The Stranger doesn't really get the Dude... everything about him makes sense.

dufresne

Quote from: Phil Marlowethe greatest one is the fact when jackie treehorns thugs return for the second time, they have all swapped clothes with eachother.

hehe, i always noticed that too...
There are shadows in life, baby.

Cecil

Quote from: RegularKarateThe Stranger doesn't really get the Dude... everything about him makes sense.

the stranger gets the dude. he just told a fib so that the audience can relate to him, being that the majority wont get the dude

Him

yeah, i think that's the case. everyone's got an agenda, 'tho. what's the strangers?

Cecil

Quote from: Himwhat's the strangers?

have you seen the big lebowski?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

yep, thinkin about pourin myself a caucasian ::mozys down to the bowling alley, with his bad self ::

Mr. Joshua

"Shut the fuck up Donnie."
"and in the windmill dawn, and under this orchard canopy, and out from under this barrel vault, and out from under this barrel vault." -

jonas

After a recent veiwing, I noticed that when the Dude gets his head dunked in the toilet... the wall mounted toilet paper dispenser is empty and the new roll is sitting on top the toilet.

A typical Dude move.

ElPandaRoyal

I always liked the fact that when the nihilists atack Dude, Walter and Donnie at the end, we're listening to "some sort of..... ugh..... techno-pop".... and yes.... those nihilists suck as musicians as much as they suck as tough guys :P
Si