Filmmakers in Northern Ireland?

Started by mr_felson, June 10, 2004, 10:01:43 AM

mr_felson

Hi,

I am an actor/writer/filmmaker living in Belfast, with plenty of written material and one short film already completed. I am looking for other filmmakers based here to collaborate with, primarily those with an inclination towards the technical side of things - producing, directing, editing etc. Not my strong point, but I am able to provide equipment.

Although any kind of collaboration is welcome, writing, acting, whatever. Experience not vital, just ideas and commitment.

If interested, e-mail me at: mr_felson@hotmail.com giving details of interests, any experience and where you are based.

Thanks,

Ché McBratney
Ché McBratney

Pedro

producing and directing aren't really "technical".

kotte

Quote from: Pedroproducing and directing aren't really "technical".

so what?

pete

Quote from: Pedroproducing and directing aren't really "technical".

that's insane.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

mutinyco

Making movies in Ireland is insane...  :shock:
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Pedro

Quote from: pete
Quote from: pedro
producing and directing aren't really "technical".

that's insane.

look, it seems like this guy wants to direct
Quote from: mr_felsonHi,

I am an actor/writer/filmmaker living in Belfast, with plenty of written material and one short film already completed.

he's looking for technical help
QuoteI am looking for other filmmakers based here to collaborate with, primarily those with an inclination towards the technical side of things

now when i hear technical i think camera help, lighting, cinematography, editing (which he mentions) but not directing.  
Quote- producing, directing, editing etc. Not my strong point, but I am able to provide equipment.
he even mentions equipment.  looks like he needs some workforce for the tech. side of things.  working with actors, what i do when i direct (yes ive made short films as well), does not fall into MY own defenition of "technical"