Don't know the name of this 60s-70s British revenge flick

Started by foray, March 01, 2008, 04:56:04 PM

foray

I saw this many years ago and I'm sure someone here could help supply the title of this film.

It was made circa 1960s-70s, maybe the same era as Scanners.

The plot goes like this: Woman's avenges her husband's murder by seducing his murderers and killing them in inventive ways. She kills the first man by (SPOILERS) gatecrashing his party and seducing him (at this point there is an important gesture where she tips his wine glass into a flower pot). She pretends to have dropped her scarf (or something) over the balcony, he then tries to help her but falls to his death.

There is also another scene where she is checking out the apartment of her next victim while he isn't home and assesses his personality based on what she sees. This victim ends up falling deeply in love with her.

foray
touch me i'm sick

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

foray

Great, thanks. It is most certainly this film. I must have seen the English dubbed version.

foray
touch me i'm sick