The Coral

Started by Kev Hoffman, March 30, 2003, 08:46:46 PM

Kev Hoffman

Any other fans of this Brit Rock group?

I've been totally digging on their debut album (or at least American debut) the past few days.

Kevin

nevereven

Yeah, the Coral are pretty cool, i saw them live a while back and they`ve got a really kind of trippy live show, suits their music.
Your face isnt a question....

Build a man a fire, and he`ll be warm for the rest of the day...Set a man on fire, and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life.

penfold0101

I too saw them live, in Cambridge, some time in the winter

I thought they put on a top show.
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.