..I bet no one has this on their shelf...

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 29, 2003, 11:22:20 PM

penfold0101

"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

mogwai

the title is a wee bit obscured. could be a bootleg of shaun of the dead.

penfold0101

Sorry about that its called Dead Creatures
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Find Your Magali

Picked up this oddity recently...

And is anyone enough of a Phanatic to have this puppy?

penfold0101

Dead Leaves

one of the best Manga films i've watched in a long time.

mr_boz

penfold0101

ono

Couple of these might be pushing it, but who knows.

I would say Tulse Luper too, but I know crono has that.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Fernando

Only I have the R4 which has the hilarious spanish dubbed version, the one-liners are a riot.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: MacGuffin on November 21, 2005, 01:14:45 PM
Quote from: onomabracadabra on November 21, 2005, 08:10:37 AM
Couple of these might be pushing it, but who knows.

Quote from: modage on November 21, 2005, 08:13:18 AM
I have Batman (1966).

I have Truth About Cats and Dogs.

and I have Castle in the Sky. Stop naming dvds you can buy at Wal-Mart.

Ravi

Quote from: mr_boz on November 17, 2005, 12:37:37 AM
Art House

You have a film with Chris Hardwick and Adam Carolla in it?  BANNED

Don Cherry

Canadian Old Boy?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

mogwai