Things You Draw

Started by El Duderino, May 02, 2004, 02:04:38 AM

El Duderino

I drew this in math....i had watched Taxi Driver the previous night.

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

rustinglass

that's awesome! really!

I always draw these stupid kill bill posters when I'm bored
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

ElPandaRoyal

Good drawing makes me sick, cause I can't draw shit.

By the way...I'm sick right now  :wink:
Si

Sleuth

I drew this for my live journal when I was 8 years old.  The man has long legs that symbolize hidden grace (because you don't get to see it until it's coming at you you know what I mean guys come on aw yeah mmhm)
I like to hug dogs

El Duderino

i drew this last night:

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: El DuderinoI drew this in math....i had watched Taxi Driver the previous night.

thats pretty neat...but to keep th emath theme you should have srcibbled some 2+2=4  or E=mc2..behind his head..........

meatwad

we need an entire thread dedicated to the drawings of slomb

cine

Quote from: NEON MERCURYthats pretty neat...but to keep th emath theme you should have srcibbled some 2+2=4  or E=mc2..behind his head..........
x = taxi driver

A World Apart

No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

El Duderino

hey, that's pretty cool. nice job.

A World Apart

No, I've never seen that, I've never seen anyone drive their garbage out to the curb and bang the hell out of it with a stick.

NEON MERCURY

i would love to draw some sh*t for you guys but my muse relies in  'mspaint' or some program like that....but i don t know how to arrange it so that i could post my artwork FOR DISPLAY ON THIS MESSSAGE BOARD....helps a brotha out

TECH SUPPORT!

A World Apart

Okay...here's another: what can i say, i love anime (hey, that rhymed).

Stefen

A world apart, is that one you drew earlier d?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

A World Apart

yea...I love Vampire Hunter D!!...
the best part of it is his hand..i should draw that..hehehe