Seriously don't laugh...

Started by aclockworkjj, June 28, 2003, 10:10:56 AM

aclockworkjj

Ok, I heard that song by Beyonce (way hot...btw), Crazy in Love....and though, I don't like it, ...I know there this tight song that they sampled....it plays during the chorus and just can't think of the original song....what the hell is it?

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

©brad

she was good during the robert deniro tribute.

modage

coming from the man, thats quite a compliment. but, what the hell was she doing there?  (besides promoting her new album.) like, what the hell does she have to do with robert deniro?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: themodernage02what the hell does she have to do with robert deniro?

Bobby likes the black girls.....maybe it was per his request... :lol:

Ghostboy

I sorta like that song, actually, as far as pop music goes. It's really well produced. And before I get slammed for liking pop music, let me defend myself by saying that I despise most of it, but as a musician I'm always interested when I hear a bit of talent seep out -- and in this genre of music, it's usually in the production, and in the case of this song it's really damn slick.

Sleuth

It's okay Ghostboy, I agree with you
I like to hug dogs

aclockworkjj

The chorus is just really "catchy".....and I know I have heard tha beat in it before....just can't think of where....

MacGuffin

Quote from: aclockworkjjThe chorus is just really "catchy".....and I know I have heard tha beat in it before....just can't think of where....

http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2101
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

sorry i didnt answer this earlier, my summer was insane

the song they sample is , Are You My Woman by the chi-lites

as a soul music historian, feel free to ask any kind of music question

shit you can even ask me about obscure metal songs by people like venom

but soul music is my thing yo

and the THE STYLISTICS and  the delfonics are fucking magical

god i worship the THE Stylistics

aclockworkjj

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonessorry i didnt answer this earlier, my summer was insane

fuckin' better have been insane....dead thread poster.... :wink:

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonessorry i didnt answer this earlier, my summer was insane

fuckin' better have been insane....dead thread poster.... :wink:

huh ????

aclockworkjj

look closer....

(really just my way of sayin' "thank you"....much apprieciated)

Quote from: aclockworkjjlook closer....

(really just my way of sayin' "thank you"....much apprieciated)

::puts down his lead pipe:: ohh ok, i thought you were calling me someone who resurected dead posts

ive been known to break kneecaps over diss's , im nutty that way