Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]

Started by 03, May 18, 2005, 11:52:31 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

jtm

jtm

are 03, Pubrick and Atticus Jones the same person?

meatball

03, Jay Tee Em thinks you're cute. How do you feel about this?

jtm

go eat some more ball will ya

jtm

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Oh 03, that's your answer to EVERYTHING!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Thrindle

Was the dick smack necessary?  Now I know how Stefen felt.  Violated.
Classic.

cowboykurtis

those pics are really nice.

how were they aquired into the computer? do you just develop the neg then scan it into photo shop? or do you have a lab print them? or do you print them yourself - at that point do you then scan the print?
...your excuses are your own...

Pubrick

Quote from: 03
are u sure?

why am i talking to myself?
under the paving stones.

Quote from: cowboykurtisthose pics are really nice.

how were they aquired into the computer? do you just develop the neg then scan it into photo shop? or do you have a lab print them? or do you print them yourself - at that point do you then scan the print?
i have a lab i trust print them or i use a friends darkroom and then scan. sometimes ill scan the contact. some are digital, though
Quote from: Pare u sure?
not yet

meatball

Quote from: ThrindleWas the dick smack necessary?  Now I know how Stefen felt.  Violated.

What dick smack?

Quote from: ThrindleWas the dick smack necessary?  Now I know how Stefen felt.  Violated.
i was gentle..