Your username

Started by Jack Sparrow, May 12, 2003, 10:37:53 AM

BonBon85

Quote from: Cmte de Saint Germain
BonBon, the girl in your new avatar is the creapiest person ever.

I thought my old one with the woman in her Sunday bests buying red meat was slightly creepier.

Ravi

Mine's my first name.  My full name means "sun's rays."

My full name is Ravi Picolas RegularKarate Pantalones.

MacGuffin

I thought the woman in Bon's avatar looked like Emily Watson:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Do you really need to ask?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Comte de Saint Germain

Quote from: BonBon85
Quote from: Cmte de Saint Germain
BonBon, the girl in your new avatar is the creapiest person ever.

I thought my old one with the woman in her Sunday bests buying red meat was slightly creepier.

I never did. It seemed more artificial but lit in a happy and cheery way. This, on the other hand, is black and white and poorly lit with a 50s style girl who looks more real and the shocker, she has braces (or I imagine she does). Also, the fact she is holding a camera reminds me of the old 50s thriller Peeping Tom but I imagine a girl in place now doing the killing.

~rougerum
The garland of the trumpet was set afire, and then I saw the aperature of the dome open and a splendid arrow of fire shoot down through the tube of the trumpet and enter the lifeless body. The aperture then was closed again, and the trumpet, too, was put away.

-Johann Valentin Andreae, Die Chymische Hochzeit des Christian Rosencreutz, Strassburg, Zetzner, 1616, pp. 125-126

jokerspath

Some random name/phrase I thought of in 8th grade that I've since used for every email/IM/credit I'm acquainted with...

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Just Withnail

From the british cult comedy Withnail & I. That guy in my avatar, that's Withnail.

jokerspath

Quote from: WithnailFrom the british cult comedy Withnail & I. That guy in my avatar, that's Withnail.

Did you see the doc. off of the Criterion edition?  When the director is talking about where he got that the drug dealer's accent from and he's doing the accent and saying "do you understand? do you?"  That shit is funny..

aw
THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

Vile5

vile it's a nice word,don't you think?, but in fact is the combination of my real name and my mother's name, the number is my birthday (what original eh?  :yabbse-undecided: )
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

RegularKarate

rustinglass

mine's pretty stupid:
I saw a guy who'se nickname was wireframe and I thought that was cool. I have a picture on a rust-coloured stained glass frame and that's an awesome frame. I thought rust on glass looks cool.
Also, I was listening a lot to beth gibbons and rustinman's out of season, that's a kick ass record.
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

TheVoiceOfNick

Mine is a really arrogant and clever combination of what i joke to be (the voice of god), my former career (voice over actor), and my real name (nick)... put them all together and you get thevoiceofnick

ESnizzle

E-Snizzle is my white rap name for my band Shitzu(check the links for the mp3s if u havent already) and my real name is Eric.

Vile5

Quote from: RegularKarateYour birthday is 5 ?

Yeap, January fifth

four days after PTA
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí