Your username

Started by Jack Sparrow, May 12, 2003, 10:37:53 AM

Tiff

is it pronounced 'pickle less'? well that's how i say it. i spent a few days asking people what it was. one of my friends confused it with the cat, "mr bigglesworth" in austin powers...

anyway, i think i'll just go by what rk is telling me and believe he's a black box.
"Shut the fuck up!"

picolas

pronounced: pik o las

Quote from: Tiffduring an exam week at school, "picolas" just kept ringing repetitively in my head and i couldnt answer any of the questions on the pile of papers laghing at me.

hah! i'm very happy to have messed with someone over the in'nernet!

Quote from: RegularKaratePicolas... Picolas...
what first name???  Pic?  Pictor?  Pictionary?  
I always really liked that name.. thought it was a word that I just didn't understand... sounds musical... or fruity.

hmmm...now i'm kind of wishing i had left it a mystery...no real names for you.

Quote from: RegularKaratehttp://www.alphalas.com/products/lasers/picolas-lasers.htm

i want me one o' them.

Tiff

Quote from: picolas

:?:
"Shut the fuck up!"

picolas

Quote from: Tiff
Quote from: picolas

RegularKarate

I've always pronounced it : Peek-oh-Lus

and I still am... that  is until I hear someone use it out loud, then it will be ruined for me.

It's like Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter books... always thought it was Her-me-own... then I heard from a friend that it was Her-my-oh-knee... had to read all the books over again.

well, Pic (which alone, is still Pick), I'm not going back and reading your posts again... sorry.

Come on... you can give us your first name right?  It's Nicolas isn't it?  I was going the wrong direction.

My first name is Sarge.

Tiff

Quote from: RegularKarate
It's like Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter books... always thought it was Her-me-own... then I heard from a friend that it was Her-my-oh-knee... had to read all the books over again.

i thought it was 'her-mwan', then my friend said she wanted 'her-myne-ee' to get with 'har-ee', then i got confused and stopped listening. hehehe "telephone machine".
"Shut the fuck up!"

penfold0101

My mates reckon I look and act a bit like the Character of the same name from the wonderful British cartoon Danger Mouse. The 0101 came about to make it unique, so I wouldn’t have problems creating accounts for online stuff.

This is Penfold
http://www.qualitydecking.co.uk/xixax/penfold.gif">

Background on DM
http://mudhole.spodnet.uk.com/~bean/dm/dm.html

Oh, he’s a hamster if you’re interested!
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Pwaybloe

I loved that show!  They showed it here in the US on Nickelodeon a loooong time ago, when I was a wee lad.  I think some of the British humor flew over my head, though.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: RegularKarateI've always pronounced it : Peek-oh-Lus

Me too!

Sarge....Serge Gainsburg???

Pubrick

QuoteMy first name is

...picolbug.........
under the paving stones.

cowboykurtis

i used to be on pee wee's play house -- where can one go from there -- it's lonely at the top and it was a LONG road to the bottom -- now my life is meaningless.
...your excuses are your own...

dufresne

i always just assumed that picolas was a distant cousin of legolas...
There are shadows in life, baby.

polkablues

Quote from: Dirk
Quote from: polkabluesI've been using this name for stuff for a long time.  I don't even remember the origin any more.

Didn't it have something to do with you starting a band and your dad mentioning a polka/blues combo? Damn this memory of mine.

Damned if you're not right.  That's scary when other people remember aspects of my life better than I do.   8)

A friend and I were talking about starting up a band, and we were thinking of what genre to play in, and my dad pipes up "Polka/blues?"  And we all had a laugh, and somehow or another it stuck around.  Though the band turned out to be more of an acoustic alternative rock deal.

Thanks, Dirk!
My house, my rules, my coffee

NEON MERCURY

two
words
that
have
a
nice
ring
to
it
(i
guess) :arrow: NEON MERCURY

Duck Sauce

Ill never tell what my name means, and if I did, it wouldnt be to everybody.