Your username

Started by Jack Sparrow, May 12, 2003, 10:37:53 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

pox on you for not knowing it was Magnolia!

ok, i can't stay mad at you....
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

not that i can say anything but these people should change their usernames:

walru$
i need a magician
sunrise
chester r. rubard? or whatever
jimmy gator
grumpus
72teeth

this has nothing to do w/posting ability...i like you all..i am just tired of seeing these usernames...here are some suggestions..

walru$=magic snake
i need a magician=por que abracadabra
sunrise=mr flappy
chester r. rubarb? or whatever=pale kid
jimmygator=give me flames
grumpus=plastic black man
72teeth=sweet potato pie

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: I Love a Magician on December 11, 2005, 06:57:49 PM
Ok, changed mine to I Love a Magician.

:doh:

...i see another one..

squints=nearsighted gargoyle

JG

haha give me flames.  that's a great name.  is that just completely random or is that from something?

Sunrise

Quote from: pyramid machine on December 11, 2005, 06:36:09 PM
not that i can say anything but these people should change their usernames:

walru$
i need a magician
sunrise
chester r. rubard? or whatever
jimmy gator
grumpus
72teeth

this has nothing to do w/posting ability...i like you all..i am just tired of seeing these usernames...here are some suggestions..

walru$=magic snake
i need a magician=por que abracadabra
sunrise=mr flappy
chester r. rubarb? or whatever=pale kid
jimmygator=give me flames
grumpus=plastic black man
72teeth=sweet potato pie

Thanks but no thanks on the suggestion. Username changes don't seem to work out that well. Disagree?

Reinhold

Quote from: Sunrise on December 12, 2005, 04:21:32 PM
Username changes don't seem to work out that well. Disagree?

agreed.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pubrick on December 12, 2005, 09:09:45 PM
listen up newbs, don't ever, EVER, even think about taking 'pyramid machine' seriously..

no one should ever give any credence to what he says. also he goes by the name NEON MERCURY, so u know when he changes his name back, this fact doesn't change. u guys know Gummo? yeah, well, that town is at the forefront of the civilized world compared to NEON's world.

:yabbse-cry:

i was just trying to help out...

i thank the newly knighted magic $nake for taking my advice...even if your change is not long..its duely noted..

and bob ludlaw aka permanent username....i like that

and yes i can play devils advocate..my name is not some cool, mysterious enigma that i pretend it to be...i just like the sound of the words together..and the visual i thnk of when thinking of a pyramid [desert/sand/culture/human made]  and machine[evil/electrical "mach"anical/inddustrial/cold].....

Sunrise

"Permanent Username"...nicely done.

QuoteUsername changes don't seem to work out that well.
I stand corrected.

72teeth

im taking suggestions...anyone...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pubrick

72teef

and when did this thread become about usernames?
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Have you tried using a K instead of a P?

Might make a world of difference.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob on December 13, 2005, 10:31:29 PM
Have you tried using a K instead of a P?

Might make a world of difference.
refer to page one of this thread.
under the paving stones.

squints

Quote from: pyramid machine on December 11, 2005, 07:15:30 PM
...i see another one..

squints=nearsighted gargoyle

gargoyle?
squints is a nickname i've had for the past 4 years..its so prevalent that girls have screamed it out during sex...a lot of people i've met in college don't even know my real name, which i guess is a good thing considerin' all the dope slangin' i've been doin (not really)
it came from my constant squint-eyed look derived from years of marijuana abuse (abuse?)
but i just tell my parents its a cute reference from the sandlot...i want to name my first child Hunter Squints Thompson but my girlfriend doesn't seem too keen on the idea
nearsighted gargoyle? i don't like it..how about: Twat that Smells Like a Baby's Coffin?
just an idea
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Pozer

re zop em dem an reh tom ym