Xixax The movie

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, June 09, 2003, 08:39:10 AM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: XixaxI heard he's going to do a movie about a bunch of filmgeeks that hang out on message boards talkin' shit.

it was reported this morning in the bulgarian american newsletter
That Pta's next film will be based on this group , he was inspired after watching " from justin to kelly" so now he is making

xixax The movie

i will be played by rapper ludicriss because no white man could fill my shoes well david lee roth could but im at least 30 years younger then him

playing godardian will be Todd Louiso, who was cast after jeff stryker had to turn down the part

cecil b demented - Jake Gyllenhaal

bonanzataz - Jon Abrahams

pubrick-  collin ferral

xixax - Matthew McConaughey

sonowthen -  billy crudup

mrburgerking- mister t

when asked who will play mesh pta said " who ???"

more news as this story develeps

chris penn is going to play phill marlowe

and horatio sanz is playing regular karate

SoNowThen

I heard Christopher Walken signed on too...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Quote from: SoNowThenI heard Christopher Walken signed on too...

he is gonna play himself in the film

in the movie he joins the group and for his first post he talks about how much he enjoyed the film " how to be a player" starring bill bellamy

he is quicklly banned for life from the group

SoNowThen

Who does the soundtrack?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

sigar ros will be played by adam garcia

Quote from: SoNowThenWho does the soundtrack?

tom jones with Giorgio Moroder writting the music

SoNowThen

I'm figuring the theme song will go to number three on the billboard charts.

phil marlowe

may i suggest john malchovic for the part of the gold trumpet? who's playing moniker jones?

Pubrick

Quote from: Phil Marlowewho's playing moniker jones?
glenn close's butt.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMansigar ros will be played by adam garcia

Oh yeah, he's hella sexy!

I heard something about Peter Boyle playing 'mogwai'......fact or fiction?

phil marlowe

i thought vanilla ice had that part.

Victor

i always pictured pubrick as a black man.

im guessing ill be played by haley joel osment?
are you gonna eat with us too?

SoNowThen

I think that for me, all of Billy Crudup's dialogue should be re-dubbed in post by Alec Baldwin.

©brad

hmm... these ideas are intriguing to me. perhaps the black santa could join me and my cowriter in casting the xixax adventures. part 2 is still in the works. santa, we will discuss this further at a later date. we must find parts for mogwai, me, regular karate, mac, and countless others u left out that will appear in the next one. hmm... more as it develops.