david spade

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, August 18, 2003, 01:40:57 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

this post will be the closest i will ever sound to being a film snob

but i fucking hate david spade movies

and his new one just makes me ill to look at on tv

chainsmoking insomniac

I'm right there with you bro.
The only time I could tolerate him was with Farley.
:cry:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Sleuth

I liked him on SNL in addition to Tommy Boy and Black Sheep

Joe Dirt is one of the worst movies I've ever seen
I like to hug dogs

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonI'm right there with you bro.
The only time I could tolerate him was with Farley.
:cry:

in those films where he is the star i want to shoot the tv ala elvis

i fucking hate his films

SoNowThen

yes joe dirt sucked horse cock

BUT just shoot me is hilarious. i don't care what anybody says. i loved that show.

and spade is a funny guy. just check any of his dennis miller appearances. witty stuff.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pas

I like David Spade ... He has a good delivery and I like his unwarented snobism.

Joe Dirt was a piece of shit though

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: Pas RapportI like David Spade ... He has a good delivery and I like his unwarented snobism.

Why'd you get rid of the first av you had?  That kicked ass.  Your new one doesn't.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Pas

Mogwai found it annoying and I was tired of it ... I'll find another

Quote from: Pas RapportI like David Spade ... He has a good delivery and I like his unwarented snobism.

see thats the thing its snobbisum mixed with self loathing he is very short not atractive and has bad hair plugs, so the mix is awful

i hate his non farley films, or we could say i hate his staring vehicals

metroshane

We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

ono

David Spade has his moments, especially on SNL, but I generally hated Just Shoot Me.  Everyone on that show except Maya is a despicable person.

SoNowThen

so??? that's kinda part of the gag...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sleuth

We just don't relate like you do
I like to hug dogs

ono

If you'll pardon the dated expression... that's so funny I forgot to laugh.  *shrug*

SoNowThen

Quote from: tremoloslothWe just don't relate like you do

So true.
Do you hate me because I'm beautiful?