Luis Guzman's TV Show

Started by Disco Stu, May 21, 2003, 12:16:05 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: MacGuffinWhat about ABC's "Threat Matrix" with Melora Walters?

Our nation is a target. Al-Qaeda and other deadly enemies are determined to destroy our way of life. An attack could come at any time, from anywhere around the globe.

Find Your Magali

I can't wait until the episode of "Threat Matrix" in which all of the secret agents, befuddled in their attempts to thwart the terrorists, start singing "Wise Up"

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Find Your MagaliI can't wait until the episode of "Threat Matrix" in which all of the secret agents, befuddled in their attempts to thwart the terrorists, start singing "Wise Up"

...or when Melora Walters, in an attempt at sabotage, gets everyone hooked on cocaine, one by one.

Find Your Magali

Or the side-splitting episode in which guest star Don Cheadle plays Melora's ex-husband, Buck. Hilarity ensues when Melora tries to hide the fact that she worked in the "adult entertainment" business before turning to a career in national security.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Find Your MagaliOr the side-splitting episode in which guest star Don Cheadle plays Melora's ex-husband, Buck. Hilarity ensues when Melora tries to hide the fact that she worked in the "adult entertainment" business before turning to a career in national security.
don't forget... all while playin' her music past 12 clicks, a cocaine binge and a clumsy cop for a date.

MacGuffin

Fox, after four episodes, has pulled the plug on its new Friday night laffer "Luis". Reruns of Wanda at Large will air in its place
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Quote from: MacGuffinFox, after four episodes, has pulled the plug on its new Friday night laffer "Luis". Reruns of Wanda at Large will air in its place

Poor Luis Guzman :(
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: MacGuffinReruns of Wanda at Large will air in its place

..I WOULD CRY IF THAT REPLACED A SHOW I WAS IN........

TheVoiceOfNick

Luis is a movie guy anyways... he has no bid-ness being on TV...

Alethia

show wasnt that funny anyways