Vol. 1 vs. Vol. 2 Soundtrack

Started by El Duderino, April 18, 2004, 08:13:45 PM

El Duderino

so, which do you think is better?

OR

i think i'm leaning to Vol. 2 because i'm addicted to "The Chase." But i also love "Run Fay Run" on Vol. 1.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

NEON MERCURY

vol. one......

i'm not trying to be a bitch but ...this would fit nicely in quentins  forum...
:nono:

ono

I'm not trying to be a bitch either, but is this thread even necessary?  Are we going to start a new thread about every fine point about Vol. 2 like was done with Vol. 1?

Anyone?

Well, I guess that settles that.

Jake_82

Quote from: OnomatopaellaAre we going to start a new thread about every fine point about Vol. 2 like was done with Vol. 1?

not to pick a fight here or anything, but I'm wondering why everyone gets so upset when people try to divide one enormous subject in to several smaller managable threads. I realize that it gets incredibly annoying when everyone starts a thread for every topic imaginable related to a subject, but it also gets annoying to sift through 32 pages of discussion on Kill Bill to find a few fine points.

Anyway, in regards to comparisons between the two soundtracks, it's hard... it's sort of like comparing the two sections of the movie, they complement each other rather than compete with each other... Volume 2's soundtrack is, like the movie, more serious, tragic and foreboding in tracks like "A Sillhouette of Doom," "About Her," and "L'Arena" as opposed to Volume 1's energetic pace as in "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" and "Green Hornet". Volume 2 was disappointing however, in that it didn't have any extras like the sound effects and trailers found on Vol. 1, and it lacked the excellent "The Trio" by Ennio Morricone, heard in the full trailer for Vol. 2
your reality is at the end of your dream

Alethia

i honestly prefer vol 2's soundtrack over the first....but that also might be because i seriously overplayed volume ones right after its release in october

brockly

i prefer the vol. 2 soundtrack, although my favourite song from kill bill is on the vol. 1 soundtrack.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Brock Landersi prefer the vol. 2 soundtrack, although my favourite song from kill bill is on the vol. 1 soundtrack.

Which is?...
Si

brockly

Bang Bang (He shot me down) -Nancy Sinatra

your curiousity towards my penchant makes me feel special.... actually not really.

El Duderino

Quote from: Brock LandersBang Bang (He shot me down) -Nancy Sinatra

i was addicted to that song for a while. now i'm addicted to xixax
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?