After The Sunset

Started by MacGuffin, August 29, 2004, 07:09:53 PM

Weak2ndAct

This whole thing is so like, '98 or something.

grand theft sparrow

This movie looks like it should have been an HBO late-night flick starring Eric Roberts, Maria Conchita Alonzo.  It doesn't even seem to be up to Ratner's standards!

Stefen

A friend of a friend saw it. It said it was AWESOME.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

I thought this was Linklater's next film, but this is much better.  It's Ratner's next film!

God Bless Ratner.

Pas

Why does it say : 'directed by Brett Ratner' at the end of the trailer ? Is he Steven Spielberg or something, his biggest hit is like Rush Hour.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: Pas RapportWhy does it say : 'directed by Brett Ratner' at the end of the trailer ? Is he Steven Spielberg or something, his biggest hit is like Rush Hour.
They do the same thing during the Ray trailer. The trailer says 'Directed by Taylor Hackford'. What is up with this?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Pas RapportWhy does it say : 'directed by Brett Ratner' at the end of the trailer ? Is he Steven Spielberg or something, his biggest hit is like Rush Hour.

You're SO wrong.  His biggest hit is Rush Hour 2. Get it right!  Jeez!

MacGuffin

Quote from: SiliasRubyWhat is up with this?

It's a Directors Guild thing.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

metroshane

QuoteThe trailer says 'Directed by Taylor Hackford'. What is up with this?

Why you hatin' on Taylor Hackford.  He's directed some monumental films.
We live in an age that reads too much to be intelligent and thinks too much to be beautiful.

SiliasRuby

Quote from: metroshane
QuoteThe trailer says 'Directed by Taylor Hackford'. What is up with this?

Why you hatin' on Taylor Hackford.  He's directed some monumental films.
I wasn't hatin'. Just curious.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Weak2ndAct

Who's the bastard that sticky-ed this thread?  The joke's gone from bad to good to back to bad again.

cine

Quote from: SiliasRubyThey do the same thing during the Ray trailer. The trailer says 'Directed by Taylor Hackford'. What is up with this?
I remember when I saw the trailer for the first time. I knew who Hackford was but I knew the rest of the crowd didn't. So in a really sarcastic voice when the trailer faded to black I said, "OH WELL IF ITS DIRECTED BY TAYLOR HACKFORD, I'M THERE!"

ono

Quote from: CinephileI remember when I saw the trailer for the first time. I knew who Hackford was but I knew the rest of the crowd didn't. So in a really sarcastic voice when the trailer faded to black I said, "OH WELL IF ITS DIRECTED BY TAYLOR HACKFORD, I'M THERE!"
How many people looked at you like they wanted to hit you?

And how many people looked at you like they wanted to ... you know?

cine

Quote from: wantautopia?And how many people looked at you like they wanted to ... you know?
Ono, it was a joke. I know you and I were the only ones in the theatre and you wanted to... you know. I get it. I just thought it was the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fernando

Quote from: Weak2ndActWho's the bastard that sticky-ed this thread?

Quote from: Conan is da manWhat in the world?!