Inglourious Basterds [sic]

Started by brockly, May 20, 2003, 06:05:39 AM

New Feeling

I appreciate that he's trying

©brad

Why is Quentin Tarantino writing a 20-page review of Superman Returns?

cinemanarchist

Quote from: ©brad on May 03, 2009, 08:16:09 PM
Why is Quentin Tarantino writing a 20-page review of Superman Returns?

He has to do something between seasons of American Idol.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

Pozer

Eli Roth is a hairy basterd.

©brad

That's a disturbingly phallic pistol Eli is holding there.

polkablues

Between the shotgun and the baseball bat, it's like he has two dicks!  Or should that be three... no, wait.  I stand by that.  Two dicks.

Pas

polkablues

All right... two dicks and one giant douche.

Alexandro

matt35mm

Alexandro, I knew you'd gone soft.  You used to not give a FUCK about discretion!

I see'd you rip a man's jawbone off.  I seen't it!

Alexandro

it's just eli roth's not on my shitlist. he hasn't done anything to piss me off yet. i like cabin fever a lot and enjoyed the hostel movies even though I will never see those again anyway. He's not killing cinema like plenty of other passionless hacks out there that do nothing but forgettable crap. And so far it looks the one who's acting like shit in IB is brad pitt.

polkablues

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a talented guy, I defend the Hostel movies wherever necessary, and from the trailer it seems like he'll be pretty good in this movie.  That doesn't change the fact that his face equals one great big wet douche.