put your Gondry right here.

Started by picolas, April 18, 2004, 01:23:38 AM

Champion Souza

Gabrielle Bell made a web comic of her ComicCon experience.  She's Gondry's ex-girlfriend and he stopped by her hotel suite.  Here and here.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ghostboy

modage

Michel Gondry To Direct 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Source: Slashfilm

Academy Award winning director Michel Gondry (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Be Kind Rewind, The Science of Sleep) will direct the January 13th episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! in an attempt to promote his upcoming film The Green Hornet. Star of the film, Seth Rogen, will appear as Kimmel's big guest during the episode, alongside young actress Elle Fanning (Somewhere) and a musical performance by The Damned Things. I'd love to see what kind of unquie angle Gondry will take with a late night talk show, because if you ask me, that tv genre is in need of reinvention. Quentin Tarantino and J.J. Abrams have directed previous episodes of the late night talk show. Read the full press release after the jump.

"THE GREEN HORNET" DIRECTOR MICHEL GONDRY BRINGS HIS VISION TO A SPECIAL EPISODE OF "JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!" FEATURING THE FILM'S STAR SETH ROGEN THURSDAY, JANUARY 13 ON ABC

Academy Award® winner Michel Gondry takes over the director's chair at "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" THURSDAY, JANUARY 13 at 12:05 A.M. ET/PT in an episode featuring an interview with the film's star Seth Rogen. Rogen returns to "Jimmy Kimmel Live" for the first time since June 21, 2010 when Kimmel's studio lost power and the host grabbed his laptop shooting the entire show from his computer's webcam.

Known for directing such films as "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and "The Science of Sleep," as well as music videos for artists such as Bjork, Paul McCartney and The White Stripes, Gondry brings his talent to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" one day before the much anticipated comic book classic, "The Green Hornet" hits theaters. Gondry joins Quentin Tarantino and J.J. Abrams as part of the esteemed group of directors who have taken the guest-directorial reigns at "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

Kimmel also welcomes actress Elle Fanning and a musical performance by The Damned Things to this unique episode.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

RegularKarate

First from both that I've been into in a while.

Champion Souza

Gondry commercial for Sunshine Sakae here .

Pubrick

Quote from: wilderesque on March 06, 2013, 08:28:08 PM
Michel Gondry: A Cinephile's Labyrinth - Video

that's cool. he's not very good at remembering movies. he thought clerks was set in a video store.

we should all be bigger fans of his. if only his movies were as good as his music videos.

under the paving stones.

xerxes

Hey look, Michel Gondry drew a picture of me.