Fly Following (short story)

Started by noyes, May 29, 2005, 10:17:20 PM

noyes

south america's my name.

you like animal collective (:
i like this

noyes

thank you. "Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished" is one of my favorite records. it needs a lot of editing and i admit the writing isn't too good. but i felt like sharing it cause it's my favorite short story that i've written.

i just joined the forum, from a link in the Yankee Racers board.. and god. this is like the "Every Forum in Existence" Forum. hahah. theres wayyy too much info in here. but i'll manage. seems like there's a lot of cool people congregated here. but anyway. thanks again.

-mg
south america's my name.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: noyes
i just joined the forum, from a link in the Yankee Racers board.. and god. this is like the "Every Forum in Existence" Forum. hahah. theres wayyy too much info in here. but i'll manage. seems like there's a lot of cool people congregated here. but anyway. thanks again.

-mg

This board really is a one-stop shop.

It's the only board you'll ever need... ever.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Quote from: noyesthank you. "Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished" is one of my favorite records.
it is wonderful, yes. have you heard the album 'prospect hummer' by vashti bunyan & animal collective together, it is short, but very amazing. vashti is my favorite musician at the moment(a long moment).

noyes

yeah vashti is great. beautiful voice. beautiful music. good stuff.
south america's my name.

Gabe

The opening on the bridge and the scene at the swing...Forget it, the whole damn thing created the most delightful visual experience I've had reading fiction in a long time. :yabbse-grin:

noyes

thank you jaruebi. i really appreciate the response. i'm glad you dug it.
south america's my name.