In defense of glitter

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, August 18, 2003, 01:20:03 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesthats like giving chimino props because heavons gate was four hours long

Do you have a secret rolodex of analogies sitting next to your computer? Please let me know.

no im just quick, and its all me and the weirder and more obsure the refernce the better

im glad we have no beef but i do dissagree with you on glitter and i think its to easy to bash a film that is such a easy target

why not just say that justin timberlake is a fag next, meanwhile his fingers smell like  cameron diaz'z pussy

see im quickwith the analogies

cine

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesthats like giving chimino props because heavons gate was four hours long

Do you have a secret rolodex of analogies sitting next to your computer? Please let me know.

no im just quick, and its all me and the weirder and more obsure the refernce the better

im glad we have no beef but i do dissagree with you on glitter and i think its to easy to bash a film that is such a easy target

why not just say that justin timberlake is a fag next, meanwhile his fingers smell like  cameron diaz'z pussy

... Riiiiiight. I'm going to go over here now.  :?

Cecil

gridlock'd was a good movie

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones

... Riiiiiight. I'm going to go over here now.  :?

yes i agree go, go far away