Paul should use...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 28, 2003, 10:29:48 AM

ComixFan

Steve Buscemi! Steve Buscemi! Steve Buscemi!

Link

Sean Penn - He was almost in PDL, but I'd like to see something bigger and better for him (but still a comedy).

Daniel Day Lewis - PTA also expressed interest in him.  After Gangs of New York, I'll watch anything with this guy in it.

Haley Joel Osment - This kid can act, and everyone knows it, but lately he hasn't been getting the best roles (stupid puberty).

Johnny Depp - Just wishful thinking.  Depp rocks my hizzy, and him in a PTA movie would blow my mind.

But I'll take anyone.  Who would have thought he would get Emily Watson and Adam Sandler in the same movie, and make it WORK?

ABKman18

Catherine Kenner-  she is just brilliant and I think PTA would have fun with her....

Parker Posey
Illeana Douglas
Joan Cusack
Naomi Watts..

I'm kinda sick of Nicole Kidman right now....I hope he doesnt use her....

Link

I like the idea of Parker Posey as well

NEON MERCURY

actually since he made sandler legit in a picture....

now go for the real test and cast carrot top.......if he scores a hit w/carrot top in a film...i will admit that PTA really is a genius....

Thecowgoooesmooo

I'd like to see Bjork in a PTA film.

chris

subversiveproductions

bjork and the gyllenhalls.  i love those gyllenhalls, they're like the white stripes of the movie world, except cool, and they don't suck.
www.bloodlessriot.blogspot.com
let me pour my heart out to you strangers.

www.anewnothing.com
smile from ear to blood-dripping ear

The Perineum Falcon

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
now go for the real test and cast carrot top.......if he scores a hit w/carrot top in a film...i will admit that PTA really is a genius....
I'll see that and raise you...the Olsen Twins.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Jeremy Blackman

If only he could do with Damon Wayans what Aronofsky did with Marlon Wayans (though I don't think there's much hope...)

oakmanc234

Yea same! I really like Damon Wayans. Still gotta see his Spike Lee flick he did 'Bamboozled'.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

mogwai

(paul, can you read this?)

i've said before and i say it again:

jason muthafuckin lee

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

SiliasRuby

Here are My Picks...Bill Murray, Jack Black, Kevin Spacey, Sean Penn, Johnny Depp, Will Ferrell, Robert Deniro, Kevin Kline, Steve Martin, Dustin Hoffman, Jason Lee, Edward Norton, John Cusack, Gene Hackman, and Danny Devito
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Redlum

I just read in the times that Jenniffer Connely wants to be in a PTA movie (aswell as a Coen Bros Movie).
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

El Duderino

i think the ultimate would be Steve Buscemi.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?