in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

Stefen

Quotefor just a dollar a day you can sponsor a brand new avatar....
send anything to

sickfins
1250 c.well dr.
vancouver
v7s2r2

or my other home

sickfins
2200 canyon drive
los angeles, ca

Does the avatar making business pay for your two homes? Can I have in?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ghostboy

Quote from: picolas wrote this and then sacrificed it to make his last reply look non stupid because of the page cutoff and edited this post to contain it for the record so it didn't look like Ghostboy was stupid. anyways, picolasi feel dirty for not having changed it in so long.. but if i change it now, everybody will be disgusted by my seemingly obvious political motivations and i will be exiled! go!

Don't feel bad...I've only changed mine once, and it was within a day or two of signing up.

Jeremy Blackman

Does sickfins have an opinion on mine?

Duck Sauce

godardian

Mine changes frequently, at my whim, and with no notice or pattern. It could be different than the one that's there as I post by the time sickins gets to it... hmmm....
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Kal

be careful of what you say about mine... you can wake up with GDIDM's head on your bed

freakerdude

Quote from: sickfinsfor just a dollar a day you can sponsor a brand new avatar....send anything
Mine's on the way. Look for goatse in the mail soon......
MC Pee Pants

phil marlowe

kotte

Chest Rockwell

This'll probably be the last of a series of avatars I like to call the 'Fallout Heroes.' For just 3 easy payments of $19.95 you can order your very own set of Fallout Heroes! It's a blast.

Do your worst, sickfins.

Pas

Rate mine bad and I'll strike back with The Spagethi Bug.

Alethia

Fernando

phil marlowe

Quote from: FernandoI'm in too.
but fernando, you have nothing on me mine

Fernando

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: FernandoI'm in too.
but fernando, you have nothing on me

so...am I already doomed?