Brett Ratner

Started by Spike, June 13, 2003, 04:09:31 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: tremoloslothEverything is apples

unless it oranges, even then its all the same

bonanzataz

mambo king, if you did your research, you'd see i'm a fan of charlie's angels.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Quote from: bonanzatazmambo king, if you did your research, you'd see i'm a fan of charlie's angels.

DON'T FUCK WITH ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!

did i say you didnt like him ?? i was talking to ravi, he said that thing about man vrs horses, i thought that was a pun towards MCg being a hack

kill me ohh no !!!

bonanzataz

oh yeah, well...

you post too damn much.

i'll see you later tonight
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Quote from: bonanzatazoh yeah, well...

you post too damn much.

damn nigga, the mambo revoultion aint gonna start its self now is it .......

I feel odlly dissed now, see i am not as heartless as my kinagardten spelling teacher said i was  

Sigur Rós

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones
Quote from: bonanzatazoh yeah, well...

you post too damn much.

damn nigga, the mambo revoultion aint gonna start its self now is it .......

I feel odlly dissed now, see i am not as heartless as my kinagardten spelling teacher said i was  

When is this mambo-thing gonna happen. I've been dancing all day! This morning I was dancing in the street, and everybody thought I was either gay or completely nuts. Am I the only one who gives a damn about this revolution? Join the dance!!!!  :shock:

phil marlowe

Quote from: Sigur RósWhen is this mambo-thing gonna happen. I've been dancing all day! This morning I was dancing in the street, and everybody thought I was either gay or completely nuts. Am I the only one who gives a damn about this revolution? Join the dance!!!!  :shock:
Quote from: Phil Marlowemy suspisions were right. their plans are diabolical.

Quote from: Phil Marlowe
Quote from: Sigur RósWhen is this mambo-thing gonna happen. I've been dancing all day! This morning I was dancing in the street, and everybody thought I was either gay or completely nuts. Am I the only one who gives a damn about this revolution? Join the dance!!!!  :shock:
Quote from: Phil Marlowemy suspisions were right. their plans are diabolical.

when it happens, you will know by the trail of disco lights ..........

modage

Brett Ratner Goes in After the Sunset
Source: Production Weekly Tuesday, August 5, 2003

Brett Ratner has been brought in to direct New Line's After the Sunset, taking over from helmer John Stockwell, who dropped out last month due to creative differences. The film will start shooting in The Virgin Islands this October.

The movie begins where most heist movies end -- with a master thief (Pierce Brosnan) sailing off to an island paradise after his last big score. However, when his lifelong nemesis, a FBI agent (Woody Harrelson), shows up to make sure the thief is really retired, a new cat-and-mouse game of friendship, suspicion and thievery begins. Salma Hayek plays Brosnan's girlfriend.

The film is based on a Paul Zbyszewski spec script which Craig Rosenberg was recently hired to rewrite.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ravi

MacGuffin

Don Cheadle Rides Into Sunset at New Line
Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Don Cheadle has been cast opposite Pierce Brosnan and Woody Harrelson in New Line Cinema's caper drama After the Sunset a project that reunites him with director Brett Ratner. Production is scheduled to begin later this month.

The story begins with a master thief (Brosnan) sailing off to an island paradise after his last big score. However, when his lifelong nemesis (Harrelson) shows up to make sure the thief is really retired, a new cat-and-mouse game of friendship, suspicion and thievery begins.

Cheadle will play a crime kingpin in the Caribbean who tries to lure Brosnan out of retirement.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

when did ratner direct cheadle?

Gold Trumpet

The Family Man.

~rougerum

MacGuffin

Quote from: bonanzatazwhen did ratner direct cheadle?

"Family Man" (played the Angel) and "Rush Hour 2" (played the owner of the restaurant)
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Cecil