Sin City

Started by metroshane, March 16, 2004, 06:57:43 PM

meatball

I'm excited about this flick. Can't wait to see how it turns out.  8)

MacGuffin

Rosario Dawson Travels to Sin City
Source: Variety

Variety reports that Rosario Dawson (Men in Black II, The Rundown) has joined the ensemble cast of the Robert Rodriguez/Frank Miller-directed Dimension Films adaptation of Sin City.

Dawson will take part in the third and final segment. Rodriguez based the film on Miller's graphic novel series. The finale also stars Benicio Del Toro, Clive Owen and Brittany Murphy. Quentin Tarantino is considered likely to direct some of that episode.

The film's cast also includes Bruce Willis, Josh Hartnett, Mickey Rourke, Nick Stahl, Jessica Alba, Elijah Wood, Carla Gugino, Jaime King and Marley Shelton.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ghostboy

meatball

modage

how many more actors can they squeeze into the goddamn thing??!?!!

read: excitement.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

brockly

Quote from: themodernage02how many more actors can they squeeze into the goddamn thing??!?!!

three

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ghostboy

Here's a teaser poster, probably a promotion for the upcoming ComicCon panel.

mogwai

more teaser posters:

Ghostboy

That report on the panel at AICN practically had me drooling...and yet no mention of a release date. Here's hoping they release it on Christmas day. Brilliant counter programming.

meatball

Wow, Rosario. Wow, Alba.  :twisted:

Stefen

Those teaser posters are awesome.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Alethia

yeah, what he said

Raikus

Rosario looks like Gina Gershon in hers.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

and jessica alba looks like britney in hers
context, context, context.