another place to buy OOP Criterions?

Started by tpfkabi, March 04, 2003, 02:36:24 PM

tpfkabi

is there another place/website that you can buy /auction out of print criterions? i really want to get a hold of some tati.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Duck Sauce

I assume you mean other than ebay, ebeaman has some tati for sale.

tpfkabi

yeah, i meant ebay. i suppose when you want an "other than" you have to give it
what is ebeaman?

BonBon85

Quote from: bigideas
what is ebeaman?

He's a member of this board.

Gold Trumpet

amazon has dead ringers and unbearable lightness of being available. I remember getting silence of the lambs through ordering at a sam goody store while way out of print. but ebay best bet still.

~rougerum

Satcho9

Yeah, get them from Sam Goody.....if you like paying insane fucking prices.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Satcho9Yeah, get them from Sam Goody.....if you like paying insane fucking prices.

Here in Los Angeles, a lot of Sam Goody and Wherehouse stores are closing (Chapter 9) and discounting their stock. Check to see if it's happening in your area too.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

tpfkabi

Quote from: BonBon85
Quote from: bigideas
what is ebeaman?

He's a member of this board.

oh yeah. i asked him if he would sell them to me, but he never responded. i wish he would, i hate checking back and back and back on ebay, time after time, after time....it's ultimately disappointing when you've been checking on one for days and then it goes out of your price range just an hour before. but then again i did get the PDL poster for 5 bucks and the BB-GV box set for pretty cheap and that's where i got my Rhodes.......pros and cons, pros and cons