Loaded Guns - check out the new trailer!

Started by Gamblour., March 15, 2008, 01:57:28 PM

Gamblour.

If anyone is in the Atlanta area April 5th, we're premiering our feature-length series of shorts, Loaded Guns: The Movie. The title comes from a skit show my theater company would perform every year. This year, it's in stunning 2-D!

Saturday, April 5th at 9:30 pm - The Plaza Theater - Atlanta - Tickets $7-12

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

JG

the third one is best.

Gamblour.

Thanks! I guess I should explain.

There are three directors (oh if Pubes were around he might remark that the first time I posted anything it was also with three directors, to which he commented (I think)). But this time, it's actually three people directing each short individually (though we're still collaborating).

The third teaser is a shot from my short called Waterboarding. I won't give anything away (due to paranoia and the shoot we're doing for it tomorrow).

So thanks. It's the furthest out there in terms of these teasers. We're going to put out a handful of others soon.
WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

The fourth teaser:

Poster art coming soon!
WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

Well, this is about two weeks late, but our film premiered Saturday, April 5th at the Plaza Theatre here in Atlanta. We sold out! 150 seats swallowed up by a great crowd. It couldn't have gone better. The only low point was when one of the theater company members sat on the DVD player and the movie shut off. Only for a moment though. We're gonna start submitting it to festivals and taking around to different venues and bars. We will have a trailer up within the next month, and maybe even an entire skit put online as well. Will update then.
WWPTAD?

Gamblour.

Official Trailer:

We're playing again at the Plaza Theatre, May 17th.
WWPTAD?