Your best bit of PTA memorabilia?

Started by Marty McSuperfly, October 08, 2007, 09:34:57 AM

Marty McSuperfly

Since I'm checking this site more and more now for There Will Be Blood articles, how about we have another topic to hold our attention.

I'm just curious what you guys/girls have of PTA-related stuff.

I've got a signed Magnolia poster Paul gave to Elvis Mitchell of the NY Times (It says: "To Elvis, you make me far too relaxed, I'll regret everything", a signed Boogie Nights DVD, prop frog and Blossoms and Blood DVD.

I'm not saying what I've got is great, I'm just really interested in who out there has what.

For example, does anyone have the mythic PTA Music Video DVD???

Pubrick

a couple ppl hav that music dvd.

all i've got is a rare photo of Paul Thomas Anderson signed by Paul W. Anderson.
under the paving stones.

The Red Vine

Double sided Magnolia frogs poster. I'm happy.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

Stefen

A $20 bill from a vial of coke I sold him. He wouldn't sign it though. *sniff*
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gold Trumpet

I have a piece of torn shirt gotten from him when film nerds decided to end their social life, dedicate a forum to him and randomly attack him when seeing him because they had no idea what else to do when seeing their "God".

joke. I'd have to include myself in there too if I was serious

Stefen

PTA on The Henry Rollins show = The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SoNowThen

For Christmas a few years ago a buddy got me a rubber frog from Magnolia. I thought that was a pretty cool gift.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pozer

got 3 frogs and an autographed copy of magnolia that he signed when i met him at csun q&a in pdl times.  i even kept the pen he signed it with.   cuz im superfan #82 etc. 

MacGuffin

I guess the rarest collectible I have is a DVD screener of Boogie Nights with the Exhausted doc before it was taken off the released edition for rights issues.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

Julius Orange

I live very close to a place where you can rent The Best of Molly Shannon for $3 for a whole week.

Thanks
email your opinnumber to NEW EMAIL juliusorange@gmail.com

72teeth

a frog...

and a pic of me and him checkin' out some fine lady's booty...

nah, were actually posing for a picture together. forever:shock:
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ghostboy

A copy of his script for Rule Of The Bone.

Marty McSuperfly

Fernando

The welcome email of the old board.

Sent :  Wednesday, August 14, 2002 8:25 PM
To :  ******@hotmail.com
Subject :  Welcome to PTAnderson.Com Message Board

|  |  | Inbox

Welcome, Fidelio!

Your username is:  Fidelio

and your password is 14Gq0T1gw8

You may change it after you log in by going to the profile page, or by visiting
this page after you log in: