1000 and almost 2

Started by Kal, July 03, 2005, 12:43:09 AM

Kal

Ok this is my 1000 post and also soon it will be 2 years that I joined all of you. Like most of you came in one day after browing Greg's site.

I just wanted to say that I'm happy I got here and I met you guys (maybe not all of you, but many of you are cool). It's great for me to log in here during my busy day and not only laugh, but also learn and share opinions with other people that are really into the things I also appreciate and love.

From the best online news source Mac, to the stupid jokes and annoying comments of Cine and Stefen, and the sarcastic remarks of Pubrick, I really enjoy being part of Xixax and I thank all the admins for keeping this place clean (except for GDIDM) and fun.

:bravo:

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

Ghostboy

Yay! Two down, eight to go, and then you get a glass of cheap champagne (that's what the donations are being saved for: renting the ballroom of a Holiday Inn in 2012).

Kal

Thats more than what I was expecting  :yabbse-grin:

Stefen

Which one am I? Annoying comments or stupid jokes?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my 3274th post.

Party?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kal

Quote from: StefenWhich one am I? Annoying comments or stupid jokes?

both!!!!!!!!

ocassionally you say something smart... mmm... no you dont

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

I dont think I ever got your resume... do you even have one? Send away!

I'm already hiring Pubrick to clean my Sidney house for when I go there  :yabbse-thumbup:

Pubrick

Quote from: andykI'm already hiring Pubrick to clean my Sidney house for when I go there  :yabbse-thumbup:
sydney.
under the paving stones.

andyk! you're acting like tom cruise!
context, context, context.

Kal

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: andykI'm already hiring Pubrick to clean my Sidney house for when I go there  :yabbse-thumbup:
sydney.

good... thats also part of your job!

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pubrick
sydney.

You have a house entirely dedicated to Hard Eig... Oh, wait. Nevermind.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: andykI really enjoy being part of Xixax and I thank all the admins for keeping this place clean (except for GDIDM) and fun.

::Rubs anus on screen::
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Myxo

Quote from: God Damn Im Da Man
Quote from: andykI really enjoy being part of Xixax and I thank all the admins for keeping this place clean (except for GDIDM) and fun.

::Rubs anus on screen::

:shock: