Marlon Brando

Started by meatball, November 01, 2003, 03:28:13 PM

meatball

For some inexplicable reason, there is no Marlon Brando thread in the Actors section of Xixax. What gives?

His best performance? Vote! The longevity of this poll is 2 weeks. Fill up them votes.  :twisted:

ono

How dare you forget Last Tango in Paris!  Paul's his best role.  One-Eyed Jacks isn't there, either.  Odd.

NEON MERCURY

..seriously its..gotta be The Godfather...IMO

Ghostboy

Marlon Brando's son was arrested on charges of first degree murder this weekend. In related news, Marlon Brando ate fifteen pizzas.

Alethia

last tango.  aint on here, but his best IMO

cine

I went with On the Waterfront. As it stands officially on the poll, nobody voted for Last Tango.

Newtron

Unofficially: Stanley Kowalski.
Officially: The Godfather.

Alethia

Quote from: GhostboyMarlon Brando's son was arrested on charges of first degree murder this weekend. In related news, Marlon Brando ate fifteen pizzas.

ahahahahahahahahaha........i havent heard that in so long

TheVoiceOfNick

I pretty much figured most people would say the Godfather... well, just add me to that list...

ElPandaRoyal

I said On The Waterfront, but it wastough to select between that and The Godfather. I'm stil not sure I chose well...
Si

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: meatballSo about his weight... yea, yea... it's sad.

I think when he dies (hopefully not for a while), they'll discover Jimmy Hoffa's body in his stomach... so THAT'S where he went!

Vile5

yeah in The Godfather was great, but my old favorite is A Streetcar Named Desire, i have a strange obsession with this play and his Stanley Kowalski is (at least) spectacular
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

El Duderino

Marlon Brando is in talks to play ... Marlon Brando
Source: hollywoodreporter.com

According to the Hollywood Reporter, veteran actor Marlon Brando might be playing ... "Marlon Brando" in his next film.

The Oscar winner is in final negotiations to star as himself in the $5.5 million-budgeted movie, "Brando and Brando" for director Ridha Behi.

To be produced by British Oscar-winning producer Norma Heyman ("Dangerous Liaisons"), the film follows a United States journey of a young innocent kid, who's fascinated by the American dream and the iconic Brando.

Brando himself has played an active role in the development of the project, which is scheduled to shoot this summer.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

ElPandaRoyal

It's good to see him interested in something else than his own death.
Si