To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Stefen

Guys, I lost my avatar and can't find it! Does anyone know any tricks on how I can recover it?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Well, at least your post is in the right thread.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Fernando

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

IchLiebeTisch

I am Dylan.
Uh, yeah.
I'm Canadian. And 17 (18 in March). I enjoy movies. I assume all you do, too, otherwise why would you be here.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Pas

welcome on the board Dylan

the Xixaxo-Canadian community is pretty strong  :shock:

matt35mm

Welcome, Dylan.  We do enjoy movies here!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

100 points for firstposting in the intro thread.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

hey, what's up dylan? thanks for introducing yourself. how'd you hear about the board?
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

IchLiebeTisch

I don't even remember how I heard the board.
I've lurked for a few months, though.
Yeah.

modage

Dylan has also submitted a completely filled out Xixax Awards ballot which makes him better than lots of you! 

Ballots due MONDAY!
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

IchLiebeTisch, can I call you Dylan from now on?

IchLiebeTisch

Freelancer

Hello.  It's my first post but been checking the board for a few years now on and off.   
This is a ser- I\'m a ser- I\'m, uh, I\'ve tried to be a serious man, you know?