Songs-That-Just-Get-Stuck-In-Your-Head Thread

Started by bonanzataz, March 19, 2003, 10:36:36 PM

Pubrick

"It's Gonna Be (Alright)"  by Ween.

haha and then it switches to "what deaner was talking about".. and back again.
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

I keep repeating the chorus of this fucking pop song by Enrique Iglesias... I'm not in Love. I can't get it out of my mind. I'm either turning gay or Spanish....

Pas

Since last week I've been singing/screaming : "Oh baby can I have some spare change, oh can I break your heart" and stopping there, once every like 15 minutes. I've lost a few friends so far.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It's a difficult task removing a Chemical Brothers or Bjork song from my head.

Mmm...Setting Sun.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

who am i kiddin who am i foolin when they be like WHAT'S UP FATLIP

and i say coolin.
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

DAMN YOU P!!!!

who am i kiddin who am i foolin when they say what's up fatlip...

SoNowThen

Quote from: WMmm...Setting Sun.

=

Noel Gallagher

:yabbse-thumbup:

Have you heard his acoustic version of it? It's fantastic.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

El Duderino

Quote from: Pubrickwho am i kiddin who am i foolin when they be like WHAT'S UP FATLIP

and i say coolin.

i just watched that on the Spike Jonze DVD last night....i got it out of my head like 2 hours ago....now it's back.  :brickwall:
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The flute solo in Fool On The Hill by the Beatles.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

letblank throoe the OMAHAW,
W
IY[/b]Ewonevasebefowe!

bonanzataz

that song in "nashville" when they're all at the club and bill tom and mary are singing.

"since you've gooone, my heaaaaart is broken, another tii-iiiime..."
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SoNowThen

Well, if we're on a Nashville slide, then:

every time I finish that movie, I always sing It Don't Worry Me for a few days afterward.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

mogwai

El Duderino

lou reed "i'm so free" and "perfect day"
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: El Duderinolou reed "i'm so free" and "perfect day"

Satellite of love