Best Supporting Male Performance

Started by Jeremy Blackman, February 24, 2004, 06:36:55 PM

Jeremy Blackman

Best Supporting Male Performance: Tim Robbins for MYSTIC RIVER

THE NOMINEES

Sean Astin (LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING)
Paul Bettany (MASTER AND COMMANDER)
Tim Robbins (MYSTIC RIVER)
Andy Serkis (LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING)
Ken Watanabe (THE LAST SAMURAI)

Finn

If his performance doesn't win at Oscar time...
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Chest Rockwell

ElPandaRoyal

Yeah, there's no doubt about it.

:x  <----- I doubt it!!!!!!

you suck!!!!  ----->  :shock:

:o <------ yes I do!

oh... ------>  :?
Si

Kal

SAMWISE SHOULD HAVE WON YOU FUCKERS!!!!!

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: andykSAMWISE SHOULD HAVE WON YOU FUCKERS!!!!!
It's pretty surprising he wasn't even nominated for the Oscar.

Find Your Magali

Boo! I'm guessing Astin and Serkis cancelled each other out. I wonder how this category would have gone without Serkis' presence.

Kal

Quote from: Find Your MagaliBoo! I'm guessing Astin and Serkis cancelled each other out. I wonder how this category would have gone without Serkis' presence.

Serkis had less chances cause a big part of his expressions were animated and not too many people watch the 'Behind the Scenes' to see that he really acted and worked like a fucker...

Anyways... Sean Astin was absolutely great in this last movie and he should be nominated!

bonanzataz

astin was great, robbins was better. he was the only thing about mystic river i loved.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Find Your MagaliI'm guessing Astin and Serkis cancelled each other out.
Wrong.