The New Format - SECOND ACCOUNTS STILL NOT ALLOWED

Started by MacGuffin, February 09, 2004, 04:52:21 PM

loook at the wheel go! almost as exciting as watching this go:
context, context, context.

Duck Sauce

I must say, the wheel is a VERY nice tough. Perfection is here.

Pwaybloe

Yeah, well, perfection ain't free.

Open up the bag, Duck.  You've got the goods.

©brad

Whoever made the flash spinning reel.. please go back and delete the last frame of that so when it loops back to the begining it doesn't "pause" for a second..

It is showing 2 frames in a row.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

RegularKarate

Quote from: 82Whoever made the flash spinning reel.. please go back and delete the last frame of that so when it loops back to the begining it doesn't "pause" for a second..

It is showing 2 frames in a row.

are you ever not complaining?

©brad

i don't see any pause in the rotation.  :?

Xixax

Quote from: 82It is showing 2 frames in a row.
No, it isn't.

8)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Slick Shoes

It looks very nice. By the way, in the several hours the site was down, I was actually able to accomplish many things I have been putting off for well over a year now. Some of the things I did:

-finished my script
-called my mother
-fed my dog
-picked up my clothes from the laundry

... Thanks Xixax!!!

Jeremy Blackman

It's beautiful

Quote from: Xixax
No, it isn't.

8)
There's a slight pause for me, too... but I'm guessing that's not because of a duplicate frame.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Duck SauceI think you should darken the dark diamond and lighten the light one a bit to give it more contrast.

The diamonds are set in their light/dark colors due to the forum template used, so there's no way to go in and adjust the contrasts. Sorry.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

it was just a matter of getting usted to the site, wasn't it?

EDIT: goodnight to you all.
context, context, context.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanIt's beautiful

Quote from: Xixax
No, it isn't.

8)
There's a slight pause for me, too... but I'm guessing that's not because of a duplicate frame.

There is a slight pause, your right, not very noticeable, but now that you pointed it out...

Xixax

The pause isn't in the movie, though. It's in the computer. You'll be able to tell this because the pause doesn't occur in the same spot every time.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

MacGuffin

It's called a changeover. The movie goes on, and nobody in the audience has any idea.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks