Friday Night Lights

Started by RegularKarate, October 10, 2006, 07:57:24 PM

squints

Quote from: ddiggler on February 13, 2011, 05:40:48 PM
i was a blubbering mess through the whole thing.

This was me thirty minutes ago. Just watched the finale on hulu. Amazing show. I'm in love with Connie Britton.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

squints

This weekend I got to two-step and slow dance with Becky. She's been hanging out in the town I live in since she started filming this movie around here. Was at this hick bar watching my friend play in this bluegrass band and i was a-hippie dancing and so was she and (being from oklahoma) i initiated the two-step (i can two-step like a mother fucker.... not really) and it didn't hit me until much later in the night when a friend mentioned it that, "Holy shit that was Becky!" Riggins' is gonna kick my ass!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Lucky you. She's smoking pretty.  :oops:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton