Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

smash

Cat Power - You Are Free

Mesh

Every time I get depressed about xixax.com, I come back to this thread to see how my baby has grown and I realize that we listen to some pretty decent music around here (even if we usually suck at talking about movies).

t-sloth, how's that TV on the Radio EP?  I've only heard a few seconds of it....

(BTW, I think you guys first exposed me to De-loused in the Comatorium, which is currently in the running for my Album of the Year Award, up against stiff competition from the likes of Radiohead, Stephen Malkmus, and Super Furry Animals.  Keep 'em coming!)

Also:

Sleuth

Quote from: Mesht-sloth, how's that TV on the Radio EP?  I've only heard a few seconds of it....

It's sweet and surprising
I like to hug dogs

smash

The Flaming Lips - The Day They Shot A Hole In The Jesus Egg

Fernando

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Fernando

Damn right
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pedro

fuck what all of you say to this

Find Your Magali

Good music for editing bad stories....

Pedro

Quote from: Find Your MagaliGood music for editing bad stories....

:-D

Pedro

Dirk

Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks - Pig Lib
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

Find Your Magali

smash

Quote from: Dirk

Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks - Pig Lib
Niiiice... I love that one

Cecil

Sleuth

You have to name it if it doesn't say it on the cover, Cecil

Is that Fragile?

In related news, I lost my copy of DS
I like to hug dogs