PDL - Sissy Lake's Love

Started by BonBon85, February 09, 2003, 10:54:15 AM

BonBon85

Sissy Lake's Love was by far the best movie clip on the PDL site. I remember being a bit disappointed that most of it was cut out of the film and I think it was set to a different song. Anyone know if this clip will be on the DVD?

sphinx

all the internet spots will be on the 2nd release of the dvd (no date announced at this time), and we'll probably see a bunch of other goodies pertaining to it, however paul said there wasn't much stuff that he shot that wasn't used in terms of actual deleted scenes.

Duck Sauce

Is the widescreen version they are releasing the first time out 2.35:1 or are they cropping it to 16:9?

bonanzataz

Quote from: Duck SauceIs the widescreen version they are releasing the first time out 2.35:1 or are they cropping it to 16:9?

Why the hell would they do that?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

paul loves 2.35:1 anamorphic... and.. it was FILMED with the 2.35:1 aspect in mind..  Would you rather see a taller adam sandler?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Newtron

Quote from: bonanzatazWhy the hell would they do that?

So Duck Sauce can ask another stupid question.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: 82paul loves 2.35:1 anamorphic... and.. it was FILMED with the 2.35:1 aspect in mind..  Would you rather see a taller adam sandler?

I said crop, not stretch. I just figured they might release a 16:9 to fill up 16:9 tvs, I think its been done before. Your right though, stupid question.

Newtron

Quote from: Duck SauceYour right though, stupid question.

We agree??

I just had a horrible vision from the future...

*shudder*

aurora

Most DVDs are released 16:9 enhanced these days??

It doesn't matter if you don't have a widescreen TV becuase you just set your DVD player to '4:3 letterbox' and it puts it back to the original aspect ratio

Duck Sauce

Some people dont like black bars