Have you ever stolen a dvd?

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, April 06, 2003, 01:28:26 AM

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmoooi am currently planning a massive dvd heist from a big name electronic store... this will be the ultimate... probly over 100 dvds in one heist... it is still in the planning stage....

i plan on giving out free dvd's to members here!

ill be like robin hood

steal from the rich and give to the middle class!

chris

do tell

budgie

Quote from: Pawbloe

Aren't you in Chumbawamba, budgie?

Yeah, I guess...  :yabbse-huh:

Raikus

Quote from: RaviI can't believe there's a thread on how to steal DVDs!  Basketball playing Jesus judges you!

No, Brain Stealing and Taunting of Tards Jesus judges them.

Coincidently I created this from Ravi's source image a year ago.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Tiff

QuoteWalking out of HMV (just have it in the bag on a busy day and keep on walking, no problem) means clean.
Unless you're planning on eating, licking or fucking your DVDs, there's really no possible chance of catching any diseases from them. If it's your DVD player you're worried about, clean the fuckin' DVD. No thinking required.  :-D
"Shut the fuck up!"

dufresne

some of these are pretty elaborate plans.  i've personally never stolen a dvd.  never had the balls to.  

i guess it helps when every dvd i own is something i didn't mind purchasing, if that makes any sense...
There are shadows in life, baby.

budgie

Quote from: Tiff
QuoteWalking out of HMV (just have it in the bag on a busy day and keep on walking, no problem) means clean.
Unless you're planning on eating, licking or fucking your DVDs, there's really no possible chance of catching any diseases from them. If it's your DVD player you're worried about, clean the fuckin' DVD. No thinking required.  :-D

You wanna fight me, Tiff? Your literal vs. my lateral?  :-D

aclockworkjj

I used to work at Suncoast...and seriously....all you have to do is know where the sensor is and completely wrap your hand around it tightly....for some reason, your body shields it from the sensors...I am not making this up either...

Tiff

Quote from: budgie
Quote from: Tiff

You wanna fight me, Tiff? Your literal vs. my lateral?  :-D

I gotta naughty, dirty mud-wrestle in mind... :twisted:
"Shut the fuck up!"

Jon

I stole 20 DVD's in two days with this little plan (although it was about a year ago):

I'd take a DVD I wanted (or two, or three) and sit down in the row, as if I was looking at the bottom shelf of one of the...shelves...

I'd sit indian style and took those DVD's I wanted and placed them in the hidding spot: my indian style.

I'd then take a randon DVD off the shelf and put it over the hole in the middle of my indian style.

I'd look at it for a while, one hand on it, one hand on the "bottom" of it (in my crotch, really, undoing the wrapping, taking off sensors).

(Also, I wanted the entire package, not just the DVD, so I'm a snob too.)

When I was done, I'd put the DVD's that I'd "cleaned" behind some DVD's on that bottom row.

Also, this whole time my friend was a lookout. When I was done, he'd come by and stick them all in his pants (around the waist, mostly), and I'd take some too.

Best Buy never caught on.

Borders sort of did and I get looks all the time now.

Wal-Mart was real easy too. But remember, this was a year ago. Be careful.

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteI stole 20 DVD's in two days with this little plan (although it was about a year ago):

I'd take a DVD I wanted (or two, or three) and sit down in the row, as if I was looking at the bottom shelf of one of the...shelves...

I'd sit indian style and took those DVD's I wanted and placed them in the hidding spot: my indian style.

I'd then take a randon DVD off the shelf and put it over the hole in the middle of my indian style.

I'd look at it for a while, one hand on it, one hand on the "bottom" of it (in my crotch, really, undoing the wrapping, taking off sensors).

When I was done, I'd put the DVD's that I'd "cleaned" behind some DVD's on that bottom row.

Also, this whole time my friend was a lookout. When I was done, he'd come by and stick them all in his pants (around the waist, mostly), and I'd take some too.

Way too risky for me. U only got away becuz someone behind the camera wasen't payin attention. Your taking a big gamble with that technique.

chris

Sigur Rós

Why the fuck are people discussing how to steal DVD's?  :evil:

phil marlowe

cause people, like you
have no money, like you

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Phil Marlowecause people, like you
have no money, like you

Yeah, I'm really in a fucked up financial crises!! Donations needed!

Tiff

Quote from: Thecowgoooesmooo
QuoteI stole 20 DVD's in two days with this little plan (although it was about a year ago):

Way too risky for me. U only got away becuz someone behind the camera wasen't payin attention. Your taking a big gamble with that technique.

chris

well actually, imo, u only got away cos someone behind the camera thought you were just playing with yourself. lucky 4 u they had a year to recover from such taunting. nah jk, its all good. :-D
"Shut the fuck up!"

-dazza-

My local HMV puts all their security tags on the outside, so you could just rip them off and walk out!

I've never had the balls to do it, though. If I was caught, my parents'd probably disown me.
"Go home, Yank. 'Tis my field." - The late, great, Richard Harris.

Newbie Confusion Device:  CLICK HERE