Know Your Xixax: Donation begging and site news

Started by Xixax, December 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on August 22, 2012, 06:03:40 PM
Downvoting has been disabled.

Good!.... I was getting a little tired of seeing "- 1" in every one of my posts for no reason (some of you guys are assholes). Now it's all positivity, I like that...

BTW You guys still taking donations?.. Where do I donate?
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

MacGuffin

Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on August 22, 2012, 07:27:47 PM
Good!.... I was getting a little tired of seeing "- 1" in every one of my posts for no reason (some of you guys are assholes).

So, all 80 of your votes were positive ones?

Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on August 22, 2012, 07:27:47 PMNow it's all positivity, I like that...

Yes. Especially now that signatures comparing members of the board to Nazis have been rid of.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reel

I think that, more accurately, he was comparing us to jews.

Robyn

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Pubrick

Quote from: KJ on August 23, 2012, 12:24:08 PM
I missed that. Tell me more about it.

funny you should ask since you were part of the reason he went nuts..

some days ago you were kind enough to humorously point out that Tyler had ended the spoiler tag prematurely in one of his posts (since then it has been moved to the spoiler section).. you were right, and Tyler promptly edited his post in accordance with what you said.

all seemed fine but then i think his meds ran out and he pretty much had a mental breakdown in the shoutbox, he ranted that everyone was out to get him, culminating in the infamous line "this is the last time y'all treat me like a child!" after which he stormed out like a sullen teen.. unfortunately as the shoutbox was upgraded this unnerving outburst only exists in archive.

following this resolute display of ignominy (famous around these parts for occurring right before members flame out to oblivion), tyler changed his signature to this:

Quote"Hitler had the right idea, he was just an under-achiever... KILL THEM ALL ADOLF!!!! Please rain 40 days and 40 nights and wash these turds off my fucking life... Wash this human waste of flesh and bones off this planet.. Please God, KILLALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE!!!"

^ What runs through my mind as I browse this site... But, "You will be the first to leave".

the kid strikes me as seriously bipolar, as he has since mellowed out and seemingly denounced his transgressions to the point of pretending he wasn't the one downvoting everything in sight. despite all this, i'm willing to give the kid a third chance. mainly because i'm a sucker for redemption stories and this awesome synchronicity.
under the paving stones.

InTylerWeTrust

I actually feel bad for you guys for not knowing Bill Hicks Famous rant.... Seriously, guys... I am dissapointed of you.

As far as my little rant in the shoutbox, I admit I was drunk and mad that night, and I'm not one for apologies... But I honestly apologize for that. Looking back on it now, it was fucking hilarious haha.

"Good Night..."

Brando

"The internet's not written in pencil, it's written in ink" - Rooney Mara
If you think this is going to have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

polkablues

Rooney Mara, the great philosopher of our times.
My house, my rules, my coffee

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

InTylerWeTrust

RegularKarate

Quote from: InTylerWeTrust on August 23, 2012, 08:29:39 PM
I actually feel bad for you guys for not knowing Bill Hicks Famous rant.... Seriously, guys... I am dissapointed of you.

Just because you were quoting (the over-quoted by angry people) Bill Hicks doesn't change the fact that you wrote underneath it "^ What runs through my mind as I browse this site...".

still, you apologized and have chilled out. Good.

Pozer